Erwan Fichou’s Bizarre Photographs of People in Manicured Trees
Years before the project Miradors became reality, photographer Erwan Fichou saw a man standing in a tree that looked like a UFO. This image stuck with him and he eventually turned his memory into a reality, working with gardeners to design topiaries of varying shapes and sizes.
Afterwards, he invited people off the street to climb those trees and photographed them at the top.This strange and light-hearted series illustrates the interesting progression of what happens when we have a memory. Often times we see things as we walk down the street, file them in our brain, and move on. So, it’s refreshing to see that Fichou returned to this moment and developed something completely new from it.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Before And After: How The Russian Army Changes Soldiers
- Russian Illustrator Recreates All Episodes Of The Mandalorian As Vintage Comic Book Covers
- 19-Year-Old Student Hides Spy Camera In His Clothing To Take Secret Street Photos In The 1890s
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Stunning Color Photos Of Swinging London In The 60s
- Leather Banana Holder For Your Bicycle
- No Pants Subway Ride Around The World 2020 In Photos
- This Foldable Wall Desk Is Ideal For Small Spaces
- Chinese Artist Creates Sculptures From Ferrero Rocher Packaging