Erwan Fichou’s Bizarre Photographs of People in Manicured Trees
Years before the project Miradors became reality, photographer Erwan Fichou saw a man standing in a tree that looked like a UFO. This image stuck with him and he eventually turned his memory into a reality, working with gardeners to design topiaries of varying shapes and sizes.
Afterwards, he invited people off the street to climb those trees and photographed them at the top.This strange and light-hearted series illustrates the interesting progression of what happens when we have a memory. Often times we see things as we walk down the street, file them in our brain, and move on. So, it’s refreshing to see that Fichou returned to this moment and developed something completely new from it.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Stunning Photos Of Chinese ‘Nail Houses’ That Defy Developers
- Shocking Before and After Composite Portraits of Drug Abuse
- Meet Maria Oz – The Girl With Amazingly Big Eyes
- Stunning Sand Sculptures By Artist JOOHeng Tan
- 40 Funniest Finalists For Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2019
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- French Photographer Visited Chernobyl, And The Captivating Photos Show Just How Suddenly Time Stopped In Its Tracks After The Disaster
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- New York Through The Lens Of Weegee
- Zombie Walk Strasbourg 2019 Mega-Post: Stunning Photos Of People Dressed As Zombies Taking Part In a Zombie Walk Event In The Eastern French City Of Strasbourg