Erwan Fichou’s Bizarre Photographs of People in Manicured Trees
Years before the project Miradors became reality, photographer Erwan Fichou saw a man standing in a tree that looked like a UFO. This image stuck with him and he eventually turned his memory into a reality, working with gardeners to design topiaries of varying shapes and sizes.
Afterwards, he invited people off the street to climb those trees and photographed them at the top.This strange and light-hearted series illustrates the interesting progression of what happens when we have a memory. Often times we see things as we walk down the street, file them in our brain, and move on. So, it’s refreshing to see that Fichou returned to this moment and developed something completely new from it.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- Photographer Daniel Sachon Imagines What Marilyn Monroe Would Be Like Today
- This Artist Creates Comics Full Of Puns And Funny Twists
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits of People Over 100 with Their Younger Selves
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers