Bizarre Portraits of Cora Korsett With Tiny Waist in the 1970s
Cora Korsett was a German BDSM dominatrix and body modification fetish model. Not much is known about her, apart from she was well over 6 ft tall and she appeared in fetish magazines in the 1960s and ’70s.
“There’s the question always asked again what degree of waist reduction through allerengste corseting is possible. Well, that depends primarily on the physique with the laced person. For example, I have a rather long and narrow upper body in the normal shoulder width and hip width handsome. The distance between my hip bones and the lower ribs is relatively large, which provides more room for the narrowing of the intervening soft portion of the waist, and secondly my ribs can be compressed much closer than in a person with a broad chest,” she said in interview.
“It is also clear from this my proportions also purely visual impression of a much more closely laced wasp waist, than someone with a short torso and stocky, relatively narrow hips and shoulders. However, the side considered also play breasts and butt a significant role, but because you can help out a lot to bounce up, swaying filling, between which a closest-corseted waist then so contrasting, thin, the corset fan excitement and the physician — at least — appear surprising.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Artist Makes Streets Less Boring By Making Graffiti That Interacts With The Surroundings
- Giant Ninja Turtle Takes Over Minsk: Huge Leonardo Is Exploring the World of Soviet Architecture
- 35 Entrances, 3708 Apartments: Welcome to the Russian Kowloon Walled City!
- An Artist Duo Creates Miniature Post-Apopcalyptic Sculptures
- This Artist Photoshops Old Paperback Books With Ridiculous Titles
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- Incredible Typography Works of Jordan Metcalf
- Amazing Vintage Photographs of Linemen on Utility Poles at the Turn of 20th Century