6-Legged Lamb Born in Georgia Plus 16 Other Bizarre Creatures
The six-legged lamb was born in a small village called Velistikhe in the republic of Georgia. The baby lamb has four legs in the front and two legs in the back. It appears to have at least partial control of each leg, according to The Daily Mail. The lamb also seems to be a hermaphrodite. It has both male and female sex organs.
However, bizarre creatures are born more often than not – from two headed pigs, to four-eared cats, to albino turtles. Here is a photo of the six-legged lamb plus 16 other bizarre creatures.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Titus Poplawski Captures Beautiful, Intimacy and Surreal Photos
- Artist Used A.I. To See How Good It Would Be At Guessing What These Celebrities Looked Like As Teenagers
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Cuong Nguyen Uses The Streets As A Canvas For His Incredibly Realistic Chalk Portraits
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021
- Artist Takes A Critical Look At Modern Society And Calls Attention To Problems In Today’s World With His Thought-Provoking Illustrations
- LIFE Magazine’s Sexiest Photos Of All Time
- “The Witches of Fabersham Forest”: The Dark Surrealism and Visual Mysteries of Noah Stacey