How To Survive Cold Winter Using Only A Single Sweater
This year’s ferocious winter has brought some record low temperatures across much of Japan. How do you survive in such coldness? Mr. Sebuyama, a blogger at Japanese humor site Omocoro, came up with an ingenious idea on how to keep yourself warm in a very cheap way without having to spend a single yen on electricity. All you need is one sweater and nothing else! (Oh wait, you might need a bit of courage if you want to do this in public, though).
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- These Russian Social Media Profile Pictures Will Blow Your Mind With Photoshop Magic
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- Japanese Artist Offers Funerals for Love Dolls and Lets Customers Live out Fantasies as A Murder Victim, Blow-Up Doll or Dead Girl
- You Ride This Bike Lying Down, And It Feels Like You’re Flying
- Can You Guess Who Is Kissing In These Pics: Real Couples Or Friends?
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers