Zombie Proof Vehicles By Donal O’Keeffe
A London-based designer has come up with a collection of zombie-proof vehicles, just in time for Halloween. Donal O’Keeffe from Cork in Ireland, created the Zombie Survival Series with 3D rendering after being inspired by his love of horror films. The 31-year-old put the collection together after imagining what city-life would be like if the streets were taken over by wandering undead, from which there would be no safer escape than one of these modified, mobile fortresses.
– Roof-mounted flood lights.
– Canned food supply along with cooking and cleaning utensils.
– Spiked front-grille.
– Pick axe at hand for passengers.
New Delhi TukTuk
– Side-mounted shotgun.
– Steal caged surroundings.
– Fuel reserve strapped to roof.
– Mounted long distance cross bow.
London Royal Mail Van
– Long term food storage of baked beans, wine and potatoes.
– Roof access to gain a vantage point.
– Steal cover to protect headlights.
– Multiple floodlights to see surroundings.
New York City Taxi
– Mounted binoculars to search derelict landscapes for the undead.
– Battering ram at the front.
– Metal bars on windows.
– Mass rear storage for weapons and food.
– Fire extinguishers and barrels full of fuel reserve.
– Metal bars across windows.
– A dining area along with a canned food reserve.
– Bunk bed sleeping facilities up top.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- ‘80s Pop Culture Icons as McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- Stunning Winning Photos Of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021