Zombie Proof Vehicles By Donal O’Keeffe
A London-based designer has come up with a collection of zombie-proof vehicles, just in time for Halloween. Donal O’Keeffe from Cork in Ireland, created the Zombie Survival Series with 3D rendering after being inspired by his love of horror films. The 31-year-old put the collection together after imagining what city-life would be like if the streets were taken over by wandering undead, from which there would be no safer escape than one of these modified, mobile fortresses.
– Roof-mounted flood lights.
– Canned food supply along with cooking and cleaning utensils.
– Spiked front-grille.
– Pick axe at hand for passengers.
New Delhi TukTuk
– Side-mounted shotgun.
– Steal caged surroundings.
– Fuel reserve strapped to roof.
– Mounted long distance cross bow.
London Royal Mail Van
– Long term food storage of baked beans, wine and potatoes.
– Roof access to gain a vantage point.
– Steal cover to protect headlights.
– Multiple floodlights to see surroundings.
New York City Taxi
– Mounted binoculars to search derelict landscapes for the undead.
– Battering ram at the front.
– Metal bars on windows.
– Mass rear storage for weapons and food.
– Fire extinguishers and barrels full of fuel reserve.
– Metal bars across windows.
– A dining area along with a canned food reserve.
– Bunk bed sleeping facilities up top.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Never Before Seen Photos of Bruce Lee From The Family Archive
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?