LEGO Vehicles Take Over The Streets Of Rome
Rome is full of amazing sights. The Colosseum. The Pantheon. The Trevi Fountain. But something you don’t see in Rome every day is life-size LEGO vehicles cruising the streets. Well, not until now that is. Take a look at these awesomely surreal pictures to see what we mean. They come from “LEGO outside LEGOLAND”, a project carried out by Italian photographer Domenico Franco who has digitally added LEGO cars, vans and even helicopters to the cobbled streets of Rome.
“The aim is to transform ordinary contexts in extraordinary ones,” he writes, “Thus compelling the toys to get out of the idyllic and politically correct landscapes belonging to their perfect and idealistic cities (e.g. LEGOLAND), with the result of instilling in them those vices, virtues and desires typical of human beings.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Italian Artist Giulia Bernardelli Turns Spilled Coffee Into Art
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s