LEGO Vehicles Take Over The Streets Of Rome
Rome is full of amazing sights. The Colosseum. The Pantheon. The Trevi Fountain. But something you don’t see in Rome every day is life-size LEGO vehicles cruising the streets. Well, not until now that is. Take a look at these awesomely surreal pictures to see what we mean. They come from “LEGO outside LEGOLAND”, a project carried out by Italian photographer Domenico Franco who has digitally added LEGO cars, vans and even helicopters to the cobbled streets of Rome.
“The aim is to transform ordinary contexts in extraordinary ones,” he writes, “Thus compelling the toys to get out of the idyllic and politically correct landscapes belonging to their perfect and idealistic cities (e.g. LEGOLAND), with the result of instilling in them those vices, virtues and desires typical of human beings.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- Never Before Seen Photos of Bruce Lee From The Family Archive
- 80-Year-Old Man Masters Excel To Create Amazing Paintings
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Russian Artist Creates Funny Photoshop Mashups Between The Hollywood Characters And Classic Soviet Movies
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?