Zombie Boy Launches “Platform 15” At Thorpe Park’s New Halloween Attraction In London
Zombie Boy, who holds a Guinness World Record for most bones inked on a human body, gave Londoners a fright this morning as he was spotted at commuter hotspots across the capital to promote Thorpe Park’s new Halloween attraction in London.
Canadian born Zombie Boy has 90% of his body covered in tattoos with a value of over $20,000 in total, including an entire skeleton and skull on his face, visited Canary Wharf, Oxford Street and Soho.
James Walker, marketing director at Thorpe Park Resort, said: “This year we have added star power to our Fright Nights line up with the addition of the world’s scariest looking man – Zombie Boy. He is the poster boy for Halloween and he will be working with us to ensure we deliver some serious scares.”
Thorpe Park Resort are celebrating the 15th anniversary of Fright Nights and launching PLATFORM 15 – a terrifying new live action maze set in the Park’s woodlands for the Halloween season.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- 35 Entrances, 3708 Apartments: Welcome to the Russian Kowloon Walled City!
- “Dark Carnival”: Photographer Makes a Shots of Vintage Creepy Clowns In a Cornfield