Zombie Boy Launches “Platform 15” At Thorpe Park’s New Halloween Attraction In London
Zombie Boy, who holds a Guinness World Record for most bones inked on a human body, gave Londoners a fright this morning as he was spotted at commuter hotspots across the capital to promote Thorpe Park’s new Halloween attraction in London.
Canadian born Zombie Boy has 90% of his body covered in tattoos with a value of over $20,000 in total, including an entire skeleton and skull on his face, visited Canary Wharf, Oxford Street and Soho.
James Walker, marketing director at Thorpe Park Resort, said: “This year we have added star power to our Fright Nights line up with the addition of the world’s scariest looking man – Zombie Boy. He is the poster boy for Halloween and he will be working with us to ensure we deliver some serious scares.”
Thorpe Park Resort are celebrating the 15th anniversary of Fright Nights and launching PLATFORM 15 – a terrifying new live action maze set in the Park’s woodlands for the Halloween season.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Bizarre Pictures Of The Beatles Cover Session For the Album “Yesterday And Today” In 1966
- This 19th-Century Tool Box Is Meticulously Designed To Hold 300 Tools
- Uninspirational Posters For People Who Hate Inspirational Posters
- Adorable Moment Baby Bear Cubs Grasp Paws and Dance Joyfully in a Circle
- The Magnificent Cosplay Photography Of Paul Hillier
- Science Rends The Veil: The Mysterious Photo Collection Of Edward Bateman
- The Last Day For Tomorrow Future: Absolutely Amazing Digital Artworks Of Bryn Jones
- Russian Photographer Xenie Zasetskaya Captures Very Exceptional Photo Portraits
- This Brutal Tank Monument Located In Russian Wilderness, Reminds Abandoned Alien Spaceship