Zombie Boy Launches “Platform 15” At Thorpe Park’s New Halloween Attraction In London
Zombie Boy, who holds a Guinness World Record for most bones inked on a human body, gave Londoners a fright this morning as he was spotted at commuter hotspots across the capital to promote Thorpe Park’s new Halloween attraction in London.
Canadian born Zombie Boy has 90% of his body covered in tattoos with a value of over $20,000 in total, including an entire skeleton and skull on his face, visited Canary Wharf, Oxford Street and Soho.
James Walker, marketing director at Thorpe Park Resort, said: “This year we have added star power to our Fright Nights line up with the addition of the world’s scariest looking man – Zombie Boy. He is the poster boy for Halloween and he will be working with us to ensure we deliver some serious scares.”
Thorpe Park Resort are celebrating the 15th anniversary of Fright Nights and launching PLATFORM 15 – a terrifying new live action maze set in the Park’s woodlands for the Halloween season.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Night And Day: Striking Street Photography In Japan By James Takumi Shyegun
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- Artist Redesignes Celebrities, Cartoon And Comic Characters To Look More “Serious”
- “Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time
- These Funnily Terrible Portraits Of Famous People Drawn By This ‘Artist’ Are Awfully ‘Accurate’
- Photographer Captures Socialist Architecture Of North Korea In Pastel Aesthetic
- This Makeup Artist Doesn’t Use Photoshop, But Makes Women Look Way Younger And Happier