Zombie Boy Launches “Platform 15” At Thorpe Park’s New Halloween Attraction In London
Zombie Boy, who holds a Guinness World Record for most bones inked on a human body, gave Londoners a fright this morning as he was spotted at commuter hotspots across the capital to promote Thorpe Park’s new Halloween attraction in London.
Canadian born Zombie Boy has 90% of his body covered in tattoos with a value of over $20,000 in total, including an entire skeleton and skull on his face, visited Canary Wharf, Oxford Street and Soho.
James Walker, marketing director at Thorpe Park Resort, said: “This year we have added star power to our Fright Nights line up with the addition of the world’s scariest looking man – Zombie Boy. He is the poster boy for Halloween and he will be working with us to ensure we deliver some serious scares.”
Thorpe Park Resort are celebrating the 15th anniversary of Fright Nights and launching PLATFORM 15 – a terrifying new live action maze set in the Park’s woodlands for the Halloween season.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- How People With Bad Eyesight See The World When They Take Off Their Glasses
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- Stroyboard Artist Marty Cooper Inserts Cartoons Into Real-World Situations
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- This Is How Some People Actually Work From Home
- Artist Reimagined Famous Paintings To See What They’d Look Like If They Were Painted During The Coronavirus Crisis
- Italian Photographer Started To Take Photos Of Models Remotely With A Webcam During The Quarantine
- On The Front Line: Chinese Artists Pay Tribute To Medics In The Fight With Coronavirus Outbrake