Having a meal with friends is always fun, and with ‘Tagged Napkins‘ it will be even more fun. Surprise your guests in your BBQ parties and dinners by writing their names in their napkins. A creative and original way to organize and decorate your table!
Inspired by sticker art phenomenon, The Hello My Name Is icon has become one of the most used stickers for the urban artists to leave their print in the cities.
Leave your own print in the minds of your guests!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- “Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time
- This Artist’s Paintings Are So Realistic, You’ll Probably Think They Are Photos
- Artist Redesignes Celebrities, Cartoon And Comic Characters To Look More “Serious”
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Photographer Captures Socialist Architecture Of North Korea In Pastel Aesthetic
- The Monster Building: Photographer Tristan Zhou Captures Epic Photos Of Dystopian Asian Cityscapes
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Fascinating Photos That Capture Everyday Of Oahu Beaches, Hawaii In The Early 1970s