Do you love to wake up with the sunrise? Then this lamp for you! Image of rising sun was used when creating a lamp “Sunrise” by Natalia Rumyantseva. The warm red light of the sun will fill your friends houses with a unique energy, reminding of the Japanese tradition that considers that the light of the sunrise holds happiness and prosperity. The product can be moved in space.
Also this creative design won Design and Design International Award in Paris, France in 2013. Take a look!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Extraordinary Close-Up Photos Turns Mundane Insects Into Terrifying Beasts From Another World
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- New Trending Summer Fun – A Pink Coffin Pool Float With Lid
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Strange And Surreal Abandoned Places From Above By Kosmaj Project
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!
- On The Front Line: Chinese Artists Pay Tribute To Medics In The Fight With Coronavirus Outbrake