The Circus by PIXERS
Why we decided to get down to the circus? Above all, we were captivated by its workers – so unusual, colorful and absolutely mesmerizing people. We were inspired also by the works of Henri Toulouse-Lautrec who masterly showed the daily life of the dancers of the XIX-th century Paris. We decided to follow in his footsteps and take a look at the joys and sorrows of the circus life. We wanted to see how circus artists behave both in headlights and in private life. We mixed surrealism up with everyday life and served it with impressionist sauce.
Our collection will surely appeal to people who are not afraid to break conventions, also those decorative ones, and people who are looking for wall murals and stickers that will reflect their rebellious character and personality. If you also always look on the bright side of life and treat obstacles as challenges, be sure to take a look at all 63 photos that form the collection.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- These Handmade 3D Cookie Frostings Will Blow Your Mind
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021