Deer Collides With Cyclist During A Triathalon
Shane O’Reilly from Blackrock in County Dublin, only had 10km left of the road race when a deer collided with him. He told the press that the collision caused his helmet to be cracked, but he still managed to get back up and finish the race.
Photographer Erik Scraggs was at the event when he managed to capture the extraordinary moment. He said he never thought the stag would “try and leap over the cyclists”.
“As I was standing waiting for a group of cyclists to approach, I heard a rustling behind me and I turned to see a couple of stags running parallel to the road,” he told the BBC.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful and Frightening: Mako Vice’s Bizarre Drawn Girls
- Winning Photos Of Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2021
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- This Couple Decided To Take Their Engagement Photos At The Grocery Store They Shop At, And The End Result Might Make You Smile
- “Papriko 420”: A Humorous Art Project For Those Who Are Stoned
- Grimes, Rita Ora & Iggy Pop: The First Look On The Pirelli’s 2022 ‘On The Road’ Calendar
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- Funny Comics With Unexpected Endings By Scribbly G
- This Man Has a Damn Creepy Collection of Anatomical Exhibits
- Dreams and Fear: The Epic Illustrations by Alexey Yegorov