Japanese Artist Turns Awkward Animal Photos Into Beautiful Sculptures
The internet loves memes, especially when special attention is given to hilarious animals. From time to time, while scrolling through your social media timelines, you might find yourself staring at a viral image that seems to challenge the limits of reality.
The talented Japanese artist and modeling enthusiast known as “Meetissai”, decided to remove the impossibility of those images by bringing them to life. He started spending his free time while making outstanding and realistic sculptures that he found in the dark depths of the internet. He recreates internet-famous animals that were photographed in a very unusual, but at the same time hilarious, way.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Fascinating Images from the Past You Won’t Find in Any History Textbook
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers