Japanese Artist Turns Awkward Animal Photos Into Beautiful Sculptures
The internet loves memes, especially when special attention is given to hilarious animals. From time to time, while scrolling through your social media timelines, you might find yourself staring at a viral image that seems to challenge the limits of reality.
The talented Japanese artist and modeling enthusiast known as “Meetissai”, decided to remove the impossibility of those images by bringing them to life. He started spending his free time while making outstanding and realistic sculptures that he found in the dark depths of the internet. He recreates internet-famous animals that were photographed in a very unusual, but at the same time hilarious, way.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Someone Used The New Snapchat Filter On Game Of Thrones Characters
- Welcome to the Saddest 1980s Mall in America
- “Straight Out Of Inception”: Enthralling Optical Illusion Bookstore Will Draw You Into A World Of Fantasy
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
- Delightfully Sarcastic Illustrations Everyone Will See Themselves In
- Japan’s Hottest New Instagram Model Is An 84-Year-Old In His Grandson’s Clothes And He Looks Amazing
- Paris Just Before WWII: Stunning Photos Capture Daily Life Of The French Capital In The 1930s
- “The Owls Are Not What They Seem”: Magical Pictures Of Owls By Daniel J Nevares
- 16 Ironic Comic Strips Every Girl will Understand