Japanese Artist Turns Awkward Animal Photos Into Beautiful Sculptures
The internet loves memes, especially when special attention is given to hilarious animals. From time to time, while scrolling through your social media timelines, you might find yourself staring at a viral image that seems to challenge the limits of reality.
The talented Japanese artist and modeling enthusiast known as “Meetissai”, decided to remove the impossibility of those images by bringing them to life. He started spending his free time while making outstanding and realistic sculptures that he found in the dark depths of the internet. He recreates internet-famous animals that were photographed in a very unusual, but at the same time hilarious, way.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- University Professor Has Redesigned The Zweibrück Observatory In Germany Into R2-D2
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- An Artist Imagines If Popular Sodas Were Cartoon Character
- 36 Widespread “Truths” That Are Totally Fake
- Remarkable Tubular Glass House Built Around Tree
- The Weird World of Competitive Dog Grooming
- Rare Photos Of Los Angeles Rock Bands, 1978-1989
- This Supercargo Vehicle Is Something Out Of This World