Japanese Artist Turns Awkward Animal Photos Into Beautiful Sculptures
The internet loves memes, especially when special attention is given to hilarious animals. From time to time, while scrolling through your social media timelines, you might find yourself staring at a viral image that seems to challenge the limits of reality.
The talented Japanese artist and modeling enthusiast known as “Meetissai”, decided to remove the impossibility of those images by bringing them to life. He started spending his free time while making outstanding and realistic sculptures that he found in the dark depths of the internet. He recreates internet-famous animals that were photographed in a very unusual, but at the same time hilarious, way.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Snowlandia – World’s Largest Snow Labyrinth Opens In Poland
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- “Nightshift”: An Illuminated Glimpse Into Shanghai’s Late Night Shops And Stalls
- This Artist Creates Stunning Products Made Out Of Bicycle Air Chambers
- Sensual Female Portraits By The Russian Painter Andrei Markin
- Breathtaking Drone Imagery Tops Dronestagram’s Annual Photo Awards
- Photographer Celine Liu Photoshops Herself In Images Of Celebrities Found On The Internet
- Librarian Transforms 110-Year-Old Tree Into Jaw-Dropping Little Free Library