This Couple Took An Amazing Newborn Photoshoot… With Their Dog
One day, after professional family and pet portrait photographer Jame Clauss wrapped up a photoshoot, she found herself with nothing to do.
So she and her photographer friends did what anybody would do in their position – they created a series of baby photos with their tubby Jack-Russell Terrier Snuggles instead of a baby.
The tubby pooch got all the attention a true photo model deserves, especially since his owners, Jan and Chase Renegar, are actually professional wedding photographers as well.
All the stereotypical baby photos, from the infant-swaddled-in-towel shot to the feet-under-blanket shot, have been redone perfectly – but with a dog.
Source: Bored Panda
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- These Handmade 3D Cookie Frostings Will Blow Your Mind
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- Stunning Images Of The National Geographic Traveller Photography Contest 2021
- Spectacular Wining Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways