Bios Urn Will Turn You Into A Tree After You Die
Bios Urn is a biodegradable urn designed to convert you into a tree after you die. The urn is made using 100% biodegradable materials, coconut shell, compacted peat, and cellulose. It has two parts – a top capsule with the proper medium to allow a perfect germination of the seed, and a bottom cone where you can place the ashes.
The design of Bios Urn allows the seed to germinate separated from the ashes. Once the urn starts the decomposing process the tree roots are already strong enough to contact the ashes and grow through the Bios Urn.
The top capsule of Bios Urn was built to facilitate the growth of the seed. Before burying the urn you have to mix the components with some soil from where you want to plant the urn. The components allow a proper seed germination.
Bios Urn is ready to be used with any seed from a tree, shrub or plant. The urn doesn’t have expiration date, so you can buy it when you want and keep it saved for a long time. And you can also use it with old ashes, just transfer them into the Bios Urn and plant it where you want.
Thanks to Bios Urn structure, the seed germinates in the top capsule, separated from the ashes. Once the urn starts to biodegrade seed roots are already strong enough to contact the ashes. With biodegradation the entire set becomes part of the sub-soil.
We think death is one of the most important moments in human life, so we want to convert it into a transformation and a return to life through nature. Bios Urn aims to reintroduce man into the natural cycle of life.
And remember: there’s life, after life :)
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- This Cambodian Artist Is Taking Doodling To Another Level
- Ethereal Nature Tattoos Inspired By Changing Seasons
- The Only Thing More Bonkers Than This Starcraft Cosplay Is How They Made It
- #NotYourValentine: Controversial Brand Honey Birdette Lingerie Flashmob Takes To Sydney
- Photographer Gilmar Silva Exposes The Not So Glamorous Side Of Photography In Revealing Photos
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects