Raleigh Spitfire Cases
Classic hard case with iconic spitfire finish, the Raleigh Spitfire Cases, designed by Timothy Oulton, can be used as luggage or as a briefcase. The spitfire finish takes its cue from the historic English spitfire airplane in World War II, it echoes the plane’s multi-riveted construction of interlocking aluminium panels, and is finished through a five-stage process that creates an impression of worn, distressed metal.
The Raleigh’s name pays tribute to the eponymous British explorer, soldier, historian and poet Sir Walter Raleigh.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Forrest Gump Rear Wiper Decal
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Stunning Images of Freshly Frozen Cars Arrived to Vladivostok Sea Port