Raleigh Spitfire Cases
Classic hard case with iconic spitfire finish, the Raleigh Spitfire Cases, designed by Timothy Oulton, can be used as luggage or as a briefcase. The spitfire finish takes its cue from the historic English spitfire airplane in World War II, it echoes the plane’s multi-riveted construction of interlocking aluminium panels, and is finished through a five-stage process that creates an impression of worn, distressed metal.
The Raleigh’s name pays tribute to the eponymous British explorer, soldier, historian and poet Sir Walter Raleigh.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Universal Unbranding, Satirical Versions Of Corporate Logos
- 12 Screen Adaptation Characters Who Are Significantly Different From The Original
- Offensive Plates To Insult Your Guests With Class
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- The 2020 Audubon Photography Awards: These Incredible Pics Capture The Charm Of Birds Perfectly
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- Hilarious Photos Of Pet Antics From The Comedy Pet Photography Awards 2020
- “Eighth Wonder Of The World”: The Sacred Orthodox Rock Church Of Saint George In Lalibela, Ethiopia
- These Incredible Sand Sculptures By Andoni Bastarrika Are The Ultimate Childhood Dream
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden