Star Wars Prints Styled As Traditional Japanese Art
To Transpose the mythical universe of the Star Wars saga in Japanese prints, that’s the great idea launched by the Japanese crowdfunding website Makuake.
Using the technique called Ukiyo-e prints made from carved wooden plates, these incredible works showing R2-D2 or Darth Vader which looks like anachronisms of an era located ” long time ago in a galaxy far, far away….”.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- A Russian Photographer Gazes at Our Excessive Consumption
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs