Star Wars Prints Styled As Traditional Japanese Art
To Transpose the mythical universe of the Star Wars saga in Japanese prints, that’s the great idea launched by the Japanese crowdfunding website Makuake.
Using the technique called Ukiyo-e prints made from carved wooden plates, these incredible works showing R2-D2 or Darth Vader which looks like anachronisms of an era located ” long time ago in a galaxy far, far away….”.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- The Apocalypse Of Pop Culture By Filip Hodas
- Is It A Billboard? No, It’s A Building!