30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
Society and its issues is a topic often covered and discussed by many, especially artists. They love to portray the problems society has in their creative work and make a statement.
That’s what Stephan Schmitz, a Swiss illustrator, does. He takes pop culture, politics, mental issues, and many other topics often discussed and fought over and turns them into deep and thought-provoking illustrations. Every single one of his drawings has an idea behind it and most will find something that relates to them.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Ocean Photography Awards 2021
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Son Is Photoshopping His Dad Amazingly Into Movie Scenes And Unusual Places