Famous People And World Leaders Reimagined As Hipsters By Amit Shimoni
Artist Amit Shimoni decided to reimagine the world leaders, and presented them as hipsters. The series of these funny illustrations is called Hipstory.
As the author says, the main priority of the new generation Y is appearance and style. Therefore, is harder for them to perceive images from the past. So, for a better perception of prominent political figures of our history, Amit Shimoni presented them as true hipsters.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- The Photographer That Is Constantly Silenced And Censored By Instagram
- Hawaii-Based Photographer And A Former Marine Makes Stunning Underwater NSFW Pictures
- Amazing Black and White Photographs Capture Scenes From Venice Beach In The 1970s And ’80s
- Beautiful Underwater NSFW Photos That Redefine Women’s Beach Stereotypes
- Russian Artist Portrayed Retired Superheroes: Now They Are Nice Granny And Granddaddy
- Glamour And Art Nude Photography By The Belarusian Photographer Juri Sergeyev
- Comedian Creates Hilarious Fake Signs, Places Them All Around Los Angeles
- Meet The Playboy Bunnies Of The 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Alex Prager’s Hyperreal America In Photographs
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Taiwanese Artist Lives Large Dreams In Miniature Models
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Bold Nudes That Show How Our Bodies Are All We Have In The End
- This Extraordinary Close-Up Photos Turns Mundane Insects Into Terrifying Beasts From Another World