Famous People And World Leaders Reimagined As Hipsters By Amit Shimoni
Artist Amit Shimoni decided to reimagine the world leaders, and presented them as hipsters. The series of these funny illustrations is called Hipstory.
As the author says, the main priority of the new generation Y is appearance and style. Therefore, is harder for them to perceive images from the past. So, for a better perception of prominent political figures of our history, Amit Shimoni presented them as true hipsters.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Sports Illustrated Hails Female Empowerment In NSFW Unedited Photo Shoot
- “From Russia With Love”: NSFW & Beauty Female Photography By Tatiana Mertsalova
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- HIlarious Photos Of Ice Skaters’ Funny Faces At Winter Olympics
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of The 2018 UK Underwater Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Stunning Construction Photos Of Zaha Hadid Architects’ Leeza SOHO Tower And Its Record-Setting Atrium
- American Photographer Bruce Gilden Documents The Wildlife Of The Russian Gangsters
- Inside The Chinese Sex Doll Factory
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- “We’re All Mad Here. I’m Mad. You’re Mad”: The Superb Concept Artworks By Michael Kutsche
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Belarusian Photographer Captures The Beauty Of Women’s Bodies In Gorgeous Erotic Photos
- Glamour Photography By Jean Pierrot
- Unusual and Creative Staircase Designs