Famous People And World Leaders Reimagined As Hipsters By Amit Shimoni
Artist Amit Shimoni decided to reimagine the world leaders, and presented them as hipsters. The series of these funny illustrations is called Hipstory.
As the author says, the main priority of the new generation Y is appearance and style. Therefore, is harder for them to perceive images from the past. So, for a better perception of prominent political figures of our history, Amit Shimoni presented them as true hipsters.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- Artist Documents The Best License Plates That People Have Spotted On Cars
- The Ginger Project: Photographer Took Portraits To Fight Against Red-Head Discrimination
- A Turquoise Lake In Siberia Where People Have Been Taking Selfies Is Actually A Toxic Power Plant’s Ash Dump
- Bride-To-Be Invents IKEA Bag Hack To Pee Worry Free On Her Wedding Day
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- In Russia, Girls Ready For Exams!
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Brilliant Landscape Photography In Hawaii By Jason Wright