This Paper Grocery Bag Doubles As A Backpack
Dennis Rasch and Cornelius Voss have designed PaperJohn, a new version of the traditional paper bag.
PaperJohn is mostly a normal paper grocery bag, but it can also be worn as a backpack, making it easier to carry your groceries home when you’re walking or riding a bike. As an added bonus, it can also be recycled.
To help PaperJohn become a reality, you can visit their crowdfunding campaign – here.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Honest Illustrations By Barbara Daniels Showing Our Society If The Roles Of Humans And Animals Were Reversed
- “Free Like the Wind”: Sensual Illustrations Filled with Sunshine and Youth by Peijin Yang
- WildArt Photographer Of The Year: Winners Of EYES Competition
- “Hard Candy”: The Superb 3D Digital Concept Artworks of CHØKE DESIGNS
- The Liquid Typography by Alex Valentina
- Walter Pichler’s Futuristic Visions from the ’60s
- Artist Spent Over 60 Days Making A Graphic Novel Version Of The “Hotel California” Song
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Angelina Jolie at 1995 Marcel Indik Photoshoot
- “End of All Times”: Breathtaking Dystopian Fantasy Worlds of Gal Barkan