This Paper Grocery Bag Doubles As A Backpack
Dennis Rasch and Cornelius Voss have designed PaperJohn, a new version of the traditional paper bag.
PaperJohn is mostly a normal paper grocery bag, but it can also be worn as a backpack, making it easier to carry your groceries home when you’re walking or riding a bike. As an added bonus, it can also be recycled.
To help PaperJohn become a reality, you can visit their crowdfunding campaign – here.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- “Leotaurus”: The Epic Example of the Classic Russian Tyre Art
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Artist Creates Mind-Blowing 3D Visuals on The Border of Cyber Culture and Mythology
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- The 3D Digital Minimalist Architectural Artworks by Dani Miras
- Amazing Black and White Winning Images of The WildArt POTY Monochrome Competition
- Transmogrified Reality In Futuristic Design Works by Nusi Quero
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s