Ocean Tea Bags Are Sea Life-Shaped Sachets That Come Alive In Your Cup
Japanese brand Ocean Tea Bag (previously) has tried a new approach to packaging its tealeaves with a series of animal-shaped sachets. The collection features sea creatures including giant squids, sea turtles, and an anglerfish, as well as other mammals like a panda, squirrel and a fox.
A combination of perforations and layers, which create various transparencies, define each creature’s body. The octopus tea bag is filled with keemun tea, and the double-bagged squid version is a black pu’er tea inspired by squid ink. There are also other options such as a penguin-shaped tea bag that is filled with chamomile tea.
Ocean Tea Bag was created by takahashi shota and launched its first product, a dolphin design, with a crowdfunding campaign in 2015. In a recent interview, the company shared their plans to create moving as well as glowing tea bags in the future. There are currently 50 types of unique tea available from their online shop.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- How People With Bad Eyesight See The World When They Take Off Their Glasses
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- Stroyboard Artist Marty Cooper Inserts Cartoons Into Real-World Situations
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- This Is How Some People Actually Work From Home
- Artist Reimagined Famous Paintings To See What They’d Look Like If They Were Painted During The Coronavirus Crisis
- On The Front Line: Chinese Artists Pay Tribute To Medics In The Fight With Coronavirus Outbrake
- The Ultimate 1980s Barn Find: This Guy Found A Lamborghini Countach Hiding In Grandma’s Garage For 20 Years