Ocean Tea Bags Are Sea Life-Shaped Sachets That Come Alive In Your Cup
Japanese brand Ocean Tea Bag (previously) has tried a new approach to packaging its tealeaves with a series of animal-shaped sachets. The collection features sea creatures including giant squids, sea turtles, and an anglerfish, as well as other mammals like a panda, squirrel and a fox.
A combination of perforations and layers, which create various transparencies, define each creature’s body. The octopus tea bag is filled with keemun tea, and the double-bagged squid version is a black pu’er tea inspired by squid ink. There are also other options such as a penguin-shaped tea bag that is filled with chamomile tea.
Ocean Tea Bag was created by takahashi shota and launched its first product, a dolphin design, with a crowdfunding campaign in 2015. In a recent interview, the company shared their plans to create moving as well as glowing tea bags in the future. There are currently 50 types of unique tea available from their online shop.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
- Amazing Black and White Winning Images of The WildArt POTY Monochrome Competition
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh