Ocean Tea Bags Are Sea Life-Shaped Sachets That Come Alive In Your Cup
Japanese brand Ocean Tea Bag (previously) has tried a new approach to packaging its tealeaves with a series of animal-shaped sachets. The collection features sea creatures including giant squids, sea turtles, and an anglerfish, as well as other mammals like a panda, squirrel and a fox.
A combination of perforations and layers, which create various transparencies, define each creature’s body. The octopus tea bag is filled with keemun tea, and the double-bagged squid version is a black pu’er tea inspired by squid ink. There are also other options such as a penguin-shaped tea bag that is filled with chamomile tea.
Ocean Tea Bag was created by takahashi shota and launched its first product, a dolphin design, with a crowdfunding campaign in 2015. In a recent interview, the company shared their plans to create moving as well as glowing tea bags in the future. There are currently 50 types of unique tea available from their online shop.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Badass Women Riding Their Choppers
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Rare Photos Of Melania Trump As A Model At 16-Years-Old In Slovenia
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- The Story Of The Wind And The Sea: Latvia-Based Vietnamese Artist Perfectly Illustrates Baltic Tales And Legends
- Japanese Artist Turns Awkward Animal Photos Into Beautiful Sculptures
- Closer Than We Think: 40 Visions Of The Future World According To Arthur Radebaugh
- Walmart Keeps Posting Pictures of This Employee Posing With Stuff, She Goes Viral
- Stunning Photos From The Bosch Parade, The Sailing Parade In The Spirit Of Jheronimus Bosch
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers