The World’s Largest LEGO Cherry Blossom Tree Blooms In Japan
A record-breaking LEGO tree has taken shape at LEGOLAND Japan, a theme park in Nagoya dedicated to the beloved plastic bricks. The cherry tree’s construction marks the theme park’s first anniversary, and has been registered as the “largest LEGO brick cherry blossom tree” in the Guinness Book of World Records.
It was made with 881,470 bricks which took over 6,500 hours to assemble. Superlatives aside, the hand-built tree is a spectacular sight to behold. The tree sculpture includes a grassy green base and illuminated lanterns, all made with LEGO bricks. You can watch a video of the tree’s creation below.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result