These 8 Paintings Are Filled With Easter Eggs That Are Only Visible When You Zoom In
American artist Craig Alan is famous for creating pieces that are more than your average portrait. He creates unique depictions of pop-culture icons whose visage, at first glance, appears to be composed of tiny pixels. However, if you take a closer look, you will realize that they are made of dozens, sometimes hundreds of intricately painted exquisite figures.
Alan carefully plans his portraits and spends copious amounts of time creating each tiny figure. Each character has their own identity and personality which he has thought through to the smallest detail – all with microscopic clothes, faces, and shadows. Sometimes he even adds a personal touch and paints caricatures of his family members and friends. The finished figures then culminate to form a spectacular and mesmerizing portrait.
Martin Luther King Jr.
“Scale of Being”
Jerry Garcia, The Grateful Dead
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Someone Used The New Snapchat Filter On Game Of Thrones Characters
- “The Upside Down”: An Incredible “Stranger Things” Byers’ Home LEGO Set That Can Be Flipped Over
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- 15 Things Every Single Girl Can Relate To
- A-Z As Game Of Thrones Characters By Kerry Bell Is The Most Creative Thing You’ll See Today
- 35 Rare Photos of the Construction of the Titanic
- Couple Announces Pregnancy Using Mom’s Body to Create Some Attractive ‘Live’ Scenes