These 8 Paintings Are Filled With Easter Eggs That Are Only Visible When You Zoom In
American artist Craig Alan is famous for creating pieces that are more than your average portrait. He creates unique depictions of pop-culture icons whose visage, at first glance, appears to be composed of tiny pixels. However, if you take a closer look, you will realize that they are made of dozens, sometimes hundreds of intricately painted exquisite figures.
Alan carefully plans his portraits and spends copious amounts of time creating each tiny figure. Each character has their own identity and personality which he has thought through to the smallest detail – all with microscopic clothes, faces, and shadows. Sometimes he even adds a personal touch and paints caricatures of his family members and friends. The finished figures then culminate to form a spectacular and mesmerizing portrait.
Martin Luther King Jr.
“Scale of Being”
Jerry Garcia, The Grateful Dead
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- Fabulous Portrait Photos of Celebrities Taken by Patrick Lichfield
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Poetic, Emotional and Minimalist Photographs by Kersti K
- Stunning Images Of The National Geographic Traveller Photography Contest 2021
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- The Fantastic, Beautiful and Colorful Mosaic Portraits by Charis Tsevis
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- Spectacular Wining Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021