Godzilla And Fellow Kaiju Monsters Apologise At Japanese Press Conference For Acts Of Destruction
The world of gachapon vending machine capsule toys just got even weirder with a new lineup of figurines from top Japanese toy producer Bandai. Called the “Godzilla Toho Monsters Press Conference”, the series depicts Godzilla, along with three other kaiju monsters from the acclaimed movie production and distribution company Toho, all appearing at fictional press conferences, complete with microphone stand and name plaque.
These types of formal apologies are commonly seen on television news reports around Japan, in cases where high-profile politicians and celebrities formally atone for scandals and wrongdoings, expressing remorse to the public with deep, heartfelt bows. Only this time, it’s a group of well-known movie monsters making amends for their actions.
Here, Mechagodzilla bows deeply, in formal stance with his hands by his side. At the front of the table is a scroll that reads “Hakai Koui” or “Acts of Destruction“, so the public can know exactly what he’s apologising for.
Godzilla’s archenemy King Ghidorah bows all three heads in regret.
Hedorah, also known as The Smog Monster, is the only one to forgo the formal bow, replacing it instead with a long stare into the crowd with vertical red-and-yellow eyes.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Futuristic 1966 Ford Ranger II Concept Truck
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Dolphin Shorts: The Favorite Fashion Trend Of The ’80s Teenage Girls
- Cool Pics That Show People With Technologies In The 80s
- Japanese Sculptor Shows How He Transforms Wood Into Surreal Sculptures
- Toilets Around the World
- Famous Music Hits Turned Into Vintage Ad Posters