Would You Wear These Japanese Hoof Sandals?
High heels are hard enough to walk in– but can you imagine wearing hoof sandals?
From the looks of things, learning to walk in them would take ages. And even then, there’s still the ever-present threat of a sprained ankle just waiting for you to make one false step. But hey, that’s just part of the package if you want to look like a magical faun.
Designed by Japanese company Walpurgis, these unique sandals are made of wood and with the option of either red, black, or white ribbons. The name itself, Walpurgis, is a reference to a mythical guardian for persons with malformations and idiosyncrasies.
- Gorgeous Beauty And Lifestyle Female Portraits By Nathan Lobato
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- Man Spends $4,000 On Giant Statue To Give Town The Middle Finger – It’s Art, Officials Say
- “Goodbye, Diesel Train”: This Brutal Soviet Bad Boy Has Been Destroyed In Estonia
- Beautiful Feminine Photo Portraits By The Russian Fashion Photographer Svetlana Belyaeva
- “Small Town Noir” – Twenty-One ’30s And ’40s Mugshots From New Castle, Pennsylvania
- Anti-Coyote Vests For Dogs Are More Punk Rock Than You’d Expect
- New Light Sculpture By Design Bridge And Gali May Lucas Highlights Our Obsession With Staring At Screen
- Photos Proving Winter Is Here
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise