Would You Wear These Japanese Hoof Sandals?
High heels are hard enough to walk in– but can you imagine wearing hoof sandals?
From the looks of things, learning to walk in them would take ages. And even then, there’s still the ever-present threat of a sprained ankle just waiting for you to make one false step. But hey, that’s just part of the package if you want to look like a magical faun.
Designed by Japanese company Walpurgis, these unique sandals are made of wood and with the option of either red, black, or white ribbons. The name itself, Walpurgis, is a reference to a mythical guardian for persons with malformations and idiosyncrasies.
- Serbian Photographer Exposes Stunning Photos Of Daily Life In Moscow, Russia You’ve Never Seen Before
- Stefan Koidl Continues To Create Spooky Illustrations, And You Shouldn’t Click If You’re Easily Frightened
- Someone In Colorado Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever
- Couple Recreates “Alien” Birth Scene For Maternity Photo Shoot
- Natalia Fabia Paints Seductive And Sparkling Women
- Albania’s Graveyard Of Soviet-Era MiGs
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- 2018 Has Been Scary: We’ve Got The Posters To Prove It
- Miyu Kojima Creates Miniature Replicas Of Lonely Deaths
- Meet The Arist Filling Potholes With Mosaics Of NYC Vermin