Would You Wear These Japanese Hoof Sandals?
High heels are hard enough to walk in– but can you imagine wearing hoof sandals?
From the looks of things, learning to walk in them would take ages. And even then, there’s still the ever-present threat of a sprained ankle just waiting for you to make one false step. But hey, that’s just part of the package if you want to look like a magical faun.
Designed by Japanese company Walpurgis, these unique sandals are made of wood and with the option of either red, black, or white ribbons. The name itself, Walpurgis, is a reference to a mythical guardian for persons with malformations and idiosyncrasies.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- 12 Reasons Why I Love Her
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service
- 30 Of The Most Epic 3D Tattoos
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- This Photographer Took One Family’s Photo In The Same Way Each Year For 23 Years
- 15 Exquisite Illustrations Which Sum Up Perfectly How Much We Love Our Pets
- The Funniest “Unattended Children” Warning Signs