Would You Wear These Japanese Hoof Sandals?
High heels are hard enough to walk in– but can you imagine wearing hoof sandals?
From the looks of things, learning to walk in them would take ages. And even then, there’s still the ever-present threat of a sprained ankle just waiting for you to make one false step. But hey, that’s just part of the package if you want to look like a magical faun.
Designed by Japanese company Walpurgis, these unique sandals are made of wood and with the option of either red, black, or white ribbons. The name itself, Walpurgis, is a reference to a mythical guardian for persons with malformations and idiosyncrasies.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Float Around”: Photos From Nirvana’s Underwater “Nevermind” Shoot
- Here Are The Most Interesting Things This Geologist Found On Google Earth
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets
- Hungarian Graphic Design Student Barbara Bernat Redesigns the Euro
- Artist Illustrates Honest Feelings That We Keep To Ourselves In 22 Candy Heart Comics
- 35 Examples Of Incredibly Bad Design
- Cute Illustrations Remind Us Why Pregnant Women Deserve Our Seats More Than We Do
- Random Acts Of Brilliant Vandalism
- These Pictures Of Cardboard Cat Art Will Make Anyone Laugh