Would You Wear These Japanese Hoof Sandals?
High heels are hard enough to walk in– but can you imagine wearing hoof sandals?
From the looks of things, learning to walk in them would take ages. And even then, there’s still the ever-present threat of a sprained ankle just waiting for you to make one false step. But hey, that’s just part of the package if you want to look like a magical faun.
Designed by Japanese company Walpurgis, these unique sandals are made of wood and with the option of either red, black, or white ribbons. The name itself, Walpurgis, is a reference to a mythical guardian for persons with malformations and idiosyncrasies.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japanese Photographer Brings Action Figures To Life In Impressive Shots
- China 2050: The Future Of China According To A Photographer Benoit Cezard
- Your Very Own Harrier Jet: This Jet Will Go Down In History As One Of The All Time Great Classic British Aircraft
- Photographer Captured Post-Apocalyptic Images Of Abandoned Bangkok Shopping Mall That Hides A Fishy Secret
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Back In 1980, Citröen Had A Somewhat Amusing Idea Of The Future
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Kathleen Ryan Sculptures Look Like Moldy Fruit But Are Actually Made Of Gemstones
- Surreal Family Vacation Photos That Include The Cats
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019