Would You Wear These Japanese Hoof Sandals?
High heels are hard enough to walk in– but can you imagine wearing hoof sandals?
From the looks of things, learning to walk in them would take ages. And even then, there’s still the ever-present threat of a sprained ankle just waiting for you to make one false step. But hey, that’s just part of the package if you want to look like a magical faun.
Designed by Japanese company Walpurgis, these unique sandals are made of wood and with the option of either red, black, or white ribbons. The name itself, Walpurgis, is a reference to a mythical guardian for persons with malformations and idiosyncrasies.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- The Lost Tribes Of Tierra Del Fuego: Rare And Haunting Photos Of Selk’nam People Posing With Their Traditional Body-Painting
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- A Los Angeles Artist Is Selling $180 “Karen” Halloween Masks, Calling Them “The Real Monsters of 2020”
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- Meet Sara Shakeel, The Original Crystal Artist
- Life Is Tough, But Keep Going: Colorful And Sunny Illustrations By Xi Zhang
- 6 Little Secrets To Help You Look Absolutely Perfect On Photographs