Would You Wear These Japanese Hoof Sandals?
High heels are hard enough to walk in– but can you imagine wearing hoof sandals?
From the looks of things, learning to walk in them would take ages. And even then, there’s still the ever-present threat of a sprained ankle just waiting for you to make one false step. But hey, that’s just part of the package if you want to look like a magical faun.
Designed by Japanese company Walpurgis, these unique sandals are made of wood and with the option of either red, black, or white ribbons. The name itself, Walpurgis, is a reference to a mythical guardian for persons with malformations and idiosyncrasies.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- 35 Entrances, 3708 Apartments: Welcome to the Russian Kowloon Walled City!
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Ocean Photography Awards 2021
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964