Would You Wear These Japanese Hoof Sandals?
High heels are hard enough to walk in– but can you imagine wearing hoof sandals?
From the looks of things, learning to walk in them would take ages. And even then, there’s still the ever-present threat of a sprained ankle just waiting for you to make one false step. But hey, that’s just part of the package if you want to look like a magical faun.
Designed by Japanese company Walpurgis, these unique sandals are made of wood and with the option of either red, black, or white ribbons. The name itself, Walpurgis, is a reference to a mythical guardian for persons with malformations and idiosyncrasies.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Classical Damn: The Funniest Classical Art Memes Shared Online
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Chef David Rivillo Creates Mindblowing and Unique Pasta Designs
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- 16 Classic Photos That Capture Nylon Stockings’ Allure In The 1940s And 1950s
- Pigasso: This Pig Enjoys Painting And Has Become The World’s First Pig Artist
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- Girl’s Dreams and Robots: Illustrations by Eri Cruz
- Photographer Captured Fascinating Photographs that She Found on Old Tombstones in Italian Cemeteries