Would You Wear These Japanese Hoof Sandals?
High heels are hard enough to walk in– but can you imagine wearing hoof sandals?
From the looks of things, learning to walk in them would take ages. And even then, there’s still the ever-present threat of a sprained ankle just waiting for you to make one false step. But hey, that’s just part of the package if you want to look like a magical faun.
Designed by Japanese company Walpurgis, these unique sandals are made of wood and with the option of either red, black, or white ribbons. The name itself, Walpurgis, is a reference to a mythical guardian for persons with malformations and idiosyncrasies.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Rusty 1961 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster Barn Find Sells For Staggering $800,000
- Awkward 1970s Male Fashion
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- Streamliners: Locomotives And Bullet Trains In The Age Of Speed And Style
- A Couple Of Nerds Got 36 iMac Boxes And Made An iWheel
- Russian Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Famous Characters Got Old, And Thor Is Too Cute
- Norwegian Artist Makes ‘Pillows’ From White Marble