Decorate Your Bike This Spring With Cute Little Flower Vases
Colleen Jordan, is a designer and artist who likes to create objects that make life more enjoyable. Back when Colleen was an industrial design student at Georgia Tech and Lund University, she was always trying to convince her professors to let her do a projects that enabled people to carry plants. Her ideas were a bit far-fetched, like when she imagined small farms growing on raincoats, or little plants living on lapels. Unfortunately the professors said that she couldn’t explore these ideas in class.
Of course, when someone tells you no, it just makes you want to do it more, so that is just what Colleen did. In 2011, Wearable Planter was born, a company that designs and creates fun ways to take plants and flowers with you, like these Bike Planters, that simply clip on, or are attached with an elastic cord to your bike.
- Couple Replaced 100 Framed Stock Photos At IKEA With Photos Of Themselves
- Google Street Images And Street View Scenes From Slavic Countries
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- These Stunning Photographs Of The Mongolian Eagle Keepers Show The Incredible Bond Between Man And Bird
- Oh Good, Tide’s New Packaging Looks Exactly Like Boxed Wine
- Stunning Color Photographs Capture Daily Life In Poland In The Early 1980s
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Debbie Harry Photographed By Chris Stein For Punk Magazine Centerfold Shoot In 1976
- Supercool Pics Of Bugatti Cars In The 1920s And 1930s
- Stunning Winning Panoramic Photography From The 2018 Epson Panoramic Awards