Decorate Your Bike This Spring With Cute Little Flower Vases
Colleen Jordan, is a designer and artist who likes to create objects that make life more enjoyable. Back when Colleen was an industrial design student at Georgia Tech and Lund University, she was always trying to convince her professors to let her do a projects that enabled people to carry plants. Her ideas were a bit far-fetched, like when she imagined small farms growing on raincoats, or little plants living on lapels. Unfortunately the professors said that she couldn’t explore these ideas in class.
Of course, when someone tells you no, it just makes you want to do it more, so that is just what Colleen did. In 2011, Wearable Planter was born, a company that designs and creates fun ways to take plants and flowers with you, like these Bike Planters, that simply clip on, or are attached with an elastic cord to your bike.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Futuristic 1966 Ford Ranger II Concept Truck
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Dolphin Shorts: The Favorite Fashion Trend Of The ’80s Teenage Girls
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Cool Pics That Show People With Technologies In The 80s
- Japanese Sculptor Shows How He Transforms Wood Into Surreal Sculptures
- Photos That Prove The Station Wagon Was Actually The Best Family Car Ever
- Photographer Jun Yamamoto Captures The Magic Of Japan Streets At Night