Decorate Your Bike This Spring With Cute Little Flower Vases
Colleen Jordan, is a designer and artist who likes to create objects that make life more enjoyable. Back when Colleen was an industrial design student at Georgia Tech and Lund University, she was always trying to convince her professors to let her do a projects that enabled people to carry plants. Her ideas were a bit far-fetched, like when she imagined small farms growing on raincoats, or little plants living on lapels. Unfortunately the professors said that she couldn’t explore these ideas in class.
Of course, when someone tells you no, it just makes you want to do it more, so that is just what Colleen did. In 2011, Wearable Planter was born, a company that designs and creates fun ways to take plants and flowers with you, like these Bike Planters, that simply clip on, or are attached with an elastic cord to your bike.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- These Russian Social Media Profile Pictures Will Blow Your Mind With Photoshop Magic
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- Japanese Artist Offers Funerals for Love Dolls and Lets Customers Live out Fantasies as A Murder Victim, Blow-Up Doll or Dead Girl
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- You Ride This Bike Lying Down, And It Feels Like You’re Flying
- Can You Guess Who Is Kissing In These Pics: Real Couples Or Friends?