Decorate Your Bike This Spring With Cute Little Flower Vases
Colleen Jordan, is a designer and artist who likes to create objects that make life more enjoyable. Back when Colleen was an industrial design student at Georgia Tech and Lund University, she was always trying to convince her professors to let her do a projects that enabled people to carry plants. Her ideas were a bit far-fetched, like when she imagined small farms growing on raincoats, or little plants living on lapels. Unfortunately the professors said that she couldn’t explore these ideas in class.
Of course, when someone tells you no, it just makes you want to do it more, so that is just what Colleen did. In 2011, Wearable Planter was born, a company that designs and creates fun ways to take plants and flowers with you, like these Bike Planters, that simply clip on, or are attached with an elastic cord to your bike.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Female Artists Are Being Completely Removed From Their Own Album Covers In Iran
- The ‘World’s Biggest’ War Diorama, A State-Funded Exhibition Recreates The Battlefields Of WWII In Brutal Detail
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019
- Vintage Snapshots Of Freaky Halloween Costumes That Give You A Nightmare
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Artist Makes “Porcelain” Weapons To Explore What It Means To Be A Woman
- Stunning Vintage Pictures Of The London Underground Through The Times