These Outstanding Underwater Photos Are Simply Magic
‘Vandenberg: Life Below the Surface’ is simply breathtaking exhibition by creative genius & Austrian photographer Andreas Franke – that is literally underwater!
The exhibit features a dozen digitally composited images on the Gen. Hoyt S. Vandenberg that was scuttled in May 2009. The 4 x 5ft photographs stretch along 200 feet on the starboard side of the Vandenberg’s weather deck, 93 feet below the surface of the Atlantic Ocean. And here are the amazing results…
Via So Bad So Good
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- This Extraordinary Close-Up Photos Turns Mundane Insects Into Terrifying Beasts From Another World
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- New Trending Summer Fun – A Pink Coffin Pool Float With Lid
- Strange And Surreal Abandoned Places From Above By Kosmaj Project
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!
- On The Front Line: Chinese Artists Pay Tribute To Medics In The Fight With Coronavirus Outbrake