These Outstanding Underwater Photos Are Simply Magic
‘Vandenberg: Life Below the Surface’ is simply breathtaking exhibition by creative genius & Austrian photographer Andreas Franke – that is literally underwater!
The exhibit features a dozen digitally composited images on the Gen. Hoyt S. Vandenberg that was scuttled in May 2009. The 4 x 5ft photographs stretch along 200 feet on the starboard side of the Vandenberg’s weather deck, 93 feet below the surface of the Atlantic Ocean. And here are the amazing results…
Via So Bad So Good
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Forget Garden Gnomes, Get a Huge Baby Tick Hybrid Instead!
- See Inside a 1926 Rolls-Royce Phantom, the Most Expensive Rolls-Royce Ever Made
- Cartoon Robocop and Gremlins: Superb Caricatures by Lyle Cruse
- Artist Criticizes Our Society By Showing Two Different Sides Of The Same Story
- Artist Places People From Classical Paintings Into Modern Reality And They Fit Just Right
- Artist Illustrates Daily Struggles And Life With A Cat In Humorous Comics
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper
- ‘Dental Plumper’ Jaw Prosthetic Worn by Marlon Brando in The Godfather, 1972
- Mindblowing, Bizarre and Provocative Collages by Ffo
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s