A Japanese Housewife Crafted These Cute And Weird Cat Bags
These cat hand bags are painstakingly crafted by Pico, a Japanese housewife who loves cats.
The difficulty in making these bags means that they often aren’t available, and when they are, they’re only sold on Yahoo! Auction Japan. How much do bags like these go for? The three-color cat below ended up selling for about 700 USD!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- This Egyptian Photographer’s Series on the Giza Pyramids is Absolutely Breathtaking
- Japanese Photographer Captures Breathtaking Shots of Shrine in A Swirling Sea of Fireflies
- Phosphorescent Glass Sculptures Illuminate in Presence of People
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- World Sports Photography Awards 2021: The Best Sports Photos Captured Over the Past 25 Years
- Extraordinary Aerial Photographs of London From the 1920s Taken by Alfred G Buckham