$2 Junk Shop Photo Turns Out To Be Worth $5,000,000
A man named Randy Guijarro in Fresno, California, found and purchased an old tintype photo for $2 at a junk shop, nothing special about it you would think. But it turns out that this photo is worth up to $5,000,000, because it’s a rare authenticated picture of the famous outlaw Billy the Kid.
Kagin’s, the Western American experts, verified the find and it took them over a year of investigation, comparing and verifying. But the results were clear: this 4×5-inch tintype is authentic and really shows Billy the Kid and members from his gang, The Regulators, playing croquet in the summer of 1878. This makes this $2 junk shop photo suddenly one of the most expensive photograph ever.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Breathtaking Winning Images of The 2021 Drone Photo Awards
- Stunning Vintage Black-and-White Photos of Edwin Smith
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards