$2 Junk Shop Photo Turns Out To Be Worth $5,000,000
A man named Randy Guijarro in Fresno, California, found and purchased an old tintype photo for $2 at a junk shop, nothing special about it you would think. But it turns out that this photo is worth up to $5,000,000, because it’s a rare authenticated picture of the famous outlaw Billy the Kid.
Kagin’s, the Western American experts, verified the find and it took them over a year of investigation, comparing and verifying. But the results were clear: this 4×5-inch tintype is authentic and really shows Billy the Kid and members from his gang, The Regulators, playing croquet in the summer of 1878. This makes this $2 junk shop photo suddenly one of the most expensive photograph ever.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Used A.I. To See How Good It Would Be At Guessing What These Celebrities Looked Like As Teenagers
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- Photographer Titus Poplawski Captures Beautiful, Intimacy and Surreal Photos
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- British Artist Justin Bateman Creates Intricate Art Using Pebbles
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho