Portraits of a Baby Boy and Bulldog Who Were Born on the Same Day
Chicago-based photographer Ivette Ivens has been shooting a heartwarming series of portraits of her son and dog and the special bond they share. The baby boy, Dilan, and the French bulldog puppy, Farley, were born on exactly the same day about 8 months ago.
Ever since Farley joined the family, he has been eating, napping, playing, and bathing together with Dilan.
“I’m pretty sure Dilan thinks they’re both the same species, as they are both going through the stage of chewing on everything,” the photographer tells The Daily Mail. She calls the relationship “pure, unconditional, irreplaceable and inseparable,” and that’s what she hopes to capture in her images.
“I just take these photographs during random parts of the day,” Ivens says. “There’s no need for another inspiration or idea when you see this out-of-control cuteness happening 24/7.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- ‘80s Pop Culture Icons as McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- Artist Creates Brilliant Comics For People Who Like Dark Humor
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Low Resolution Pets Behind Pixelated Glass Doors
- Fascinating Vintage Photographs of Dutch Men In Traditional Volendam Worker Pants