Seoul’s Poop Café Offers Sweet Treats
According to Korean food and lifestyle blog Seoul Searching, there’s a trendy coffee shop in Seoul called the “Poop Café.” The exterior of the café looks fairly ordinary, but once inside, visitors can find tiny plunger ornaments hanging off Christmas trees, cartoon poop murals covering walls and plants potted in squat toilets.
The café is minimalistic and uses mismatched chairs and wooden tables to give off a more cozy feeling. Quirky porcelain mugs featuring cute poop cartoons are displayed on wooden shelves, and colorful poop plushies rest on various tables. Many guests seem to enjoy wearing the plushies on their heads.
You can also drink hot coffee out of mini-toilet shaped cups. Poop-shaped scones are also served with strawberry jam. If you’re lucky, the barista will decorate your rose latte with some poop art.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Artist Studies Psychoanalysis And Visualize The States Of The Subconscious In Her Bizarre Sculptures
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Paul Milinski Retro Futuristic Dreamscapes Are Serenity Manifest
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Inspiring & Rare Color Photographs Of Everyday Life In Hong Kong From The Photographer Fan Ho
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Ukrainian Artist Oleg Shuplyak Hidden Figure Paintings Are Breathtaking Optical Illusions
- This Artist Designs A Bench Inspired By Glaciers And Natural Earth Formations