Seoul’s Poop Café Offers Sweet Treats
According to Korean food and lifestyle blog Seoul Searching, there’s a trendy coffee shop in Seoul called the “Poop Café.” The exterior of the café looks fairly ordinary, but once inside, visitors can find tiny plunger ornaments hanging off Christmas trees, cartoon poop murals covering walls and plants potted in squat toilets.
The café is minimalistic and uses mismatched chairs and wooden tables to give off a more cozy feeling. Quirky porcelain mugs featuring cute poop cartoons are displayed on wooden shelves, and colorful poop plushies rest on various tables. Many guests seem to enjoy wearing the plushies on their heads.
You can also drink hot coffee out of mini-toilet shaped cups. Poop-shaped scones are also served with strawberry jam. If you’re lucky, the barista will decorate your rose latte with some poop art.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Photographer Caesar Lima Explores The Unusual Beauty Of The Human Body
- Unbelievable Hyper-Realistic Sculptures By Andy Wright
- Photographer Jakub Wencek Explores The Forests Of Poland To Capture Fantastic Photos Of The Dark Side Of Nature
- Defenders Of The Soviet Arctic During The Great Patriotic War – The Giant Monument On The Edge Of Russia
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- British & American English: Differences
- Breathtaking Wildlife And Landscape Photography By Pepe Soho
- 10-Year-Old Girl Follows In Dad’s Footsteps To Become Tattoo Artist
- “One Life, One Encounter”: Cinematic Street Photography Of Japan By Jack Rangooni
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture