Seoul’s Poop Café Offers Sweet Treats
According to Korean food and lifestyle blog Seoul Searching, there’s a trendy coffee shop in Seoul called the “Poop Café.” The exterior of the café looks fairly ordinary, but once inside, visitors can find tiny plunger ornaments hanging off Christmas trees, cartoon poop murals covering walls and plants potted in squat toilets.
The café is minimalistic and uses mismatched chairs and wooden tables to give off a more cozy feeling. Quirky porcelain mugs featuring cute poop cartoons are displayed on wooden shelves, and colorful poop plushies rest on various tables. Many guests seem to enjoy wearing the plushies on their heads.
You can also drink hot coffee out of mini-toilet shaped cups. Poop-shaped scones are also served with strawberry jam. If you’re lucky, the barista will decorate your rose latte with some poop art.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Brazilian Dentist Felipe Rossi Treat The Teeth Of Poor People
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Breathtaking Winning Images of The 2021 Drone Photo Awards