Highways On The Runway? New Dress Designs Show Infrastructure’s Chic Side
Imagine walking the runway wearing a highway. That’s the idea behind new dress designs by the Sichuan Department of Communications, which recently posted these photos on WeChat. These photos show paper cut-outs of dresses with prints of highways in southwest China’s Sichuan Province.
The designs highlight Sichuan’s stunning landscape, and the infrastructure that runs through it. Do you think these images belong on dresses? Sichuan had over 6,500 kilometers of highway at the end of 2016, the second-most extensive network in China. The construction of roads helps connect remote areas to economic centers. It also eases traffic congestion.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Reveals What Fonts Were Used To Design Famous Logos
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of Legendary Soviet Female Snipers From WWII, Including One Dubbed ‘Lady Death’ Who Killed 309 Nazis
- Photographer Captures The Best (Worst?) Mullets From MulletFest 2020
- The Supertrain Of 1979 Will Blow Your Mind
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Thai Woman Cosplays As Zombie To Sell Dead People’s Clothes Online
- These Marine-Themed Cakes Are The Coolest Treats We’ve Seen In A While
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- What’s Wrong With Today’s Society Captured In Though-Provoking Illustrations By Al Margen
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers