Highways On The Runway? New Dress Designs Show Infrastructure’s Chic Side
Imagine walking the runway wearing a highway. That’s the idea behind new dress designs by the Sichuan Department of Communications, which recently posted these photos on WeChat. These photos show paper cut-outs of dresses with prints of highways in southwest China’s Sichuan Province.
The designs highlight Sichuan’s stunning landscape, and the infrastructure that runs through it. Do you think these images belong on dresses? Sichuan had over 6,500 kilometers of highway at the end of 2016, the second-most extensive network in China. The construction of roads helps connect remote areas to economic centers. It also eases traffic congestion.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings