Couples Can Now Get Married In The Middle Of The Indian Ocean
For couples looking to get married at the Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru, one thing’s for certain: they definitely won’t need to bring something blue. In the middle of the Indian Ocean, the resort’s engaged guests can now say their vows in a freestanding, glass-bottomed pavilion. The couple and their (at most) 16 guests are invited to experience a ceremony unlike any other as they board a boat to get to the modest yet refreshingly elegant structure.
Once the wedding party has reached the pavilion, they’re greeted by a vast, blue ocean, as far as the eye can see. There’s even a glass floor within the freestanding structure that reveals a turtle enclosure. The Four Seasons’ Turtle Rehab Centre uses this spot to house and care for injured turtles, and wedding parties can now witness all their hard work as magnificent creatures swim beneath their feet. With all these magical elements in play, the pavilion’s visitors are offered an experience they won’t soon forget.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Ocean Photography Awards 2021
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Son Is Photoshopping His Dad Amazingly Into Movie Scenes And Unusual Places