Couples Can Now Get Married In The Middle Of The Indian Ocean
For couples looking to get married at the Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru, one thing’s for certain: they definitely won’t need to bring something blue. In the middle of the Indian Ocean, the resort’s engaged guests can now say their vows in a freestanding, glass-bottomed pavilion. The couple and their (at most) 16 guests are invited to experience a ceremony unlike any other as they board a boat to get to the modest yet refreshingly elegant structure.
Once the wedding party has reached the pavilion, they’re greeted by a vast, blue ocean, as far as the eye can see. There’s even a glass floor within the freestanding structure that reveals a turtle enclosure. The Four Seasons’ Turtle Rehab Centre uses this spot to house and care for injured turtles, and wedding parties can now witness all their hard work as magnificent creatures swim beneath their feet. With all these magical elements in play, the pavilion’s visitors are offered an experience they won’t soon forget.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Paul Brockman’s Collection Of 55,000 Dresses Bought For His Wife
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- Awesome Photos of Stephen King Posing With His Beloved Cats From the 1980s
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Incredible Photo-Realistic Portrait Tattoos of Oleg Shepelenko
- Russian Street Artist Shows Off His Amazing Calligraphy Artwork On The Local Tram
- ‘Vertical Forest’ in Chinese Residential Complex Becomes Mosquito-Infested Jungle
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China