Couples Can Now Get Married In The Middle Of The Indian Ocean
For couples looking to get married at the Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru, one thing’s for certain: they definitely won’t need to bring something blue. In the middle of the Indian Ocean, the resort’s engaged guests can now say their vows in a freestanding, glass-bottomed pavilion. The couple and their (at most) 16 guests are invited to experience a ceremony unlike any other as they board a boat to get to the modest yet refreshingly elegant structure.
Once the wedding party has reached the pavilion, they’re greeted by a vast, blue ocean, as far as the eye can see. There’s even a glass floor within the freestanding structure that reveals a turtle enclosure. The Four Seasons’ Turtle Rehab Centre uses this spot to house and care for injured turtles, and wedding parties can now witness all their hard work as magnificent creatures swim beneath their feet. With all these magical elements in play, the pavilion’s visitors are offered an experience they won’t soon forget.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Designer Creates a Unique Table Lighting Based on Brutalist Soviet Architecture and Other Things
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cool Photos Defined Fashion Styles of Young Women in the 1970s
- The World of Fairy Tales: Dreamy Illustrations by David Listón
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Trench Crusade: The Epic Bizarre Creatures of Mike Franchina
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- Bloody Brutal Vintage Crime Scene Photos From The Los Angeles Police Department Archives