Couples Can Now Get Married In The Middle Of The Indian Ocean
For couples looking to get married at the Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru, one thing’s for certain: they definitely won’t need to bring something blue. In the middle of the Indian Ocean, the resort’s engaged guests can now say their vows in a freestanding, glass-bottomed pavilion. The couple and their (at most) 16 guests are invited to experience a ceremony unlike any other as they board a boat to get to the modest yet refreshingly elegant structure.
Once the wedding party has reached the pavilion, they’re greeted by a vast, blue ocean, as far as the eye can see. There’s even a glass floor within the freestanding structure that reveals a turtle enclosure. The Four Seasons’ Turtle Rehab Centre uses this spot to house and care for injured turtles, and wedding parties can now witness all their hard work as magnificent creatures swim beneath their feet. With all these magical elements in play, the pavilion’s visitors are offered an experience they won’t soon forget.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wearing Futuristic Protective Suits, Washington State Crews Destroy First US Murder Hornet Nest
- The Most Diabolically Evil-Looking Buildings In The World
- Graphic Artist Turns One-Star Reviews Of National Parks Into Great Posters
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies Of Vintage Album Covers
- Artist Turns Ordinary Everyday Objects Into Star Wars Characters
- Vintage Yugoslavian Computer Magazine Cover Girls Of The 1980s-90s
- Artist Spends 9 Years Using FedEx To Ship Glass Boxes To Create Shattered Sculptures
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson