Rude Trip: Two Brothers Go On a Naughty Place Name Tour Across UK
Andy and Magnus Tait embarked on an epic “Rude Trip” of Britain, and over four days visited places across the country with rude and naughty names. Their 2,000-mile journey took them on a loop from Edinburgh down the west coast, along the south coast and back up the east coast of England. Here are the lads at all the funniest named places that they visited.
Their remarkable blue tour of Britain saw them trek through at least 25 counties on each of the north, east, south and west coasts. The trip took six years for 34-year-old Andy, from Aberdeen, to meticulously map out.
Andy said: “I’ve had the idea for six years now. I insisted we stopped at South Gash to take a photo but Magnus didn’t fancy it. That led to an obsession for places with funny names and six years later Magnus decided to make it up to me. He saw the funny side of it eventually.”
Andy’s route is so well mapped out that it only took the pair between 60 and 90 minutes to drive between each stop.
The places the brothers visited:
From north to south starting in Bellenden Gardens, Cumwhinton, Cocklakes Cotehill, Cockermouth, Clithero, Fanny Street, Slack Bottom Road, Upperthong, Penistone, Butthole Lane, Willey, Titty Ho, Bell End, The Knob, Lower Swell, Old Sodbury, Butcombe, Shaftesbury, Shitterton, Sandyballs, Pound Bottom landfill, Cocking, Lickfold, S. Harting, Wilsford Cum Lake, Fingringhoe, Slutshole Lane, Feltwell, Fanny Hands Lane, Scunthorpe, Rimswell, Wetwang, Coxhoe and back to Bellenden Gardens.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- This Artist Creates Comics Full Of Puns And Funny Twists
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Photographer Daniel Sachon Imagines What Marilyn Monroe Would Be Like Today
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side