A Bike Was Added To This Huge Green Wall For A Bit Of Whimsical Fun
Hidden within the walls of an old Colonial building in Mexico City, is this large vertical garden, designed by Verde Vertical. This vertical garden is pretty big, measuring in at a total of 180 square meters (1937 square feet).
The building, which is now a restaurant and hotel, wanted to create a space that would improve the environment and add an organic touch to the area.
And if you didn’t notice this special touch in the photos above, there is even a bicycle standing on the green wall.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Berlin Love”: Minimalist Architecture in Surreal Photography By Simone Hutsch
- Hilarious Comics With Unexpectedly Dark Endings By ‘Perry Bible Fellowship’
- Holi – A Kolkata Experience: Colorful Photo Series By Shubhayu Dasgupta
- “Life is Good”: Sensual Close-Up Photography by Alisa Karin
- “See The Extraordinary And Make It Still More Extraordinary”: Contemporary Art Paintings By Stanislav Plutenko
- The Original and Outrageous 1979 Cocaine Calendar
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Romantic Photos of the ’60s Couples
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- “Iconic Covers”: Russian Designer Represents Famous Album Covers as Icons