A Bike Was Added To This Huge Green Wall For A Bit Of Whimsical Fun
Hidden within the walls of an old Colonial building in Mexico City, is this large vertical garden, designed by Verde Vertical. This vertical garden is pretty big, measuring in at a total of 180 square meters (1937 square feet).
The building, which is now a restaurant and hotel, wanted to create a space that would improve the environment and add an organic touch to the area.
And if you didn’t notice this special touch in the photos above, there is even a bicycle standing on the green wall.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures