A Bike Was Added To This Huge Green Wall For A Bit Of Whimsical Fun
Hidden within the walls of an old Colonial building in Mexico City, is this large vertical garden, designed by Verde Vertical. This vertical garden is pretty big, measuring in at a total of 180 square meters (1937 square feet).
The building, which is now a restaurant and hotel, wanted to create a space that would improve the environment and add an organic touch to the area.
And if you didn’t notice this special touch in the photos above, there is even a bicycle standing on the green wall.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty
- Guy Shows Off His Amazing World War II Cover Up Tattoo
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Stunning Photographs of Ellen O’Neal, The Greatest Woman Freestyle Skateboarder in the 1970s
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- Hungarian Artist Creates Hilarious Scenes By Placing Characters In Movies Or TV Shows They Don’t Belong In
- Unusual Maps People Shared On This Group That Might Change Your Perspective On Things
- The Photographer Took Dark and Gloomy Photos of A Small Russian City Covered with Morning Fog