A Bike Was Added To This Huge Green Wall For A Bit Of Whimsical Fun
Hidden within the walls of an old Colonial building in Mexico City, is this large vertical garden, designed by Verde Vertical. This vertical garden is pretty big, measuring in at a total of 180 square meters (1937 square feet).
The building, which is now a restaurant and hotel, wanted to create a space that would improve the environment and add an organic touch to the area.
And if you didn’t notice this special touch in the photos above, there is even a bicycle standing on the green wall.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- This Is Supercool 3D Printed Jesus Mecha Christ Transformer
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Lamborghini Athon, an Amazing But Forgotten Concept Car From 1980
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- This UFO Spaceship McDonald’s Used to Exist in Alconbury, England in the 1990s
- Illustrator Creates Posters With Deep And Hidden Meanings
- Quarantine Life With A Cat In Cute Illustration By Annada Menon