Talented Mum Creates Epic Napkin Art For Her Kids Lunch
Nina Levy is a photographer, illustrator, sculptor and a mother of two based in Brooklyn, and for the past 6 years she’s been inking incredible cartoons and popular characters onto the lunchtime napkins for her two sons.
Probably one of the most exciting things of being a kid (aside from getting to go home at the end of the day) was discovering what was in your lunchbox – but for these two, they get the added bonus of some amazing art as well.
“We have boxes of hundreds and hundreds of returned napkins at home. The boys enjoyed looking through them, revisiting their previous obsessions day by day, and leaving piles of napkins spread all over the apartment. I started the napkin blog mostly because I was tired of picking up the used napkins and putting them back in the boxes.”, says Nina.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- 30 Surprising Facts You Might Not Know About
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Amazing Winners Of The 2021 iPhone Photography Awards
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- British Artist Crafts 19 Mosaic Portraits Of Real People Using Metal Scraps Found In Streets And Junkyards