Talented Mum Creates Epic Napkin Art For Her Kids Lunch
Nina Levy is a photographer, illustrator, sculptor and a mother of two based in Brooklyn, and for the past 6 years she’s been inking incredible cartoons and popular characters onto the lunchtime napkins for her two sons.
Probably one of the most exciting things of being a kid (aside from getting to go home at the end of the day) was discovering what was in your lunchbox – but for these two, they get the added bonus of some amazing art as well.
“We have boxes of hundreds and hundreds of returned napkins at home. The boys enjoyed looking through them, revisiting their previous obsessions day by day, and leaving piles of napkins spread all over the apartment. I started the napkin blog mostly because I was tired of picking up the used napkins and putting them back in the boxes.”, says Nina.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden
- The Story Of The Wind And The Sea: Latvia-Based Vietnamese Artist Perfectly Illustrates Baltic Tales And Legends
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Minimalistic Illustrations That Tackle Mental Health By “Worry Lines”
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Beautiful Portraits Of Rare And Endangered Birds That Look Simply Stunning
- Black and White Photos Show the ’80s Street Fashion Styles of Young People
- The Spectacular World’s Fair Exposition Universelle in Rare Pictures, 1899
- Incredible Technologies From The Past That Just Look Odd Today