Talented Mum Creates Epic Napkin Art For Her Kids Lunch
Nina Levy is a photographer, illustrator, sculptor and a mother of two based in Brooklyn, and for the past 6 years she’s been inking incredible cartoons and popular characters onto the lunchtime napkins for her two sons.
Probably one of the most exciting things of being a kid (aside from getting to go home at the end of the day) was discovering what was in your lunchbox – but for these two, they get the added bonus of some amazing art as well.
“We have boxes of hundreds and hundreds of returned napkins at home. The boys enjoyed looking through them, revisiting their previous obsessions day by day, and leaving piles of napkins spread all over the apartment. I started the napkin blog mostly because I was tired of picking up the used napkins and putting them back in the boxes.”, says Nina.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Misty Lochs, Magical Woods and Spectacular Lightning Strikes: Feast Your Eyes on The Incredible Winning Shots for The 2020 Landscape Photographer of The Year Awards
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Stunning Photographs of Ellen O’Neal, The Greatest Woman Freestyle Skateboarder in the 1970s
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Japanese Photographer Captures Stunningly Gorgeous Photoshoot of Tokyo Station During a Typhoon
- The Scariest Halloween Pumpkins Ever Carved
- Amazing Black and White Photographs Capture Everyday Life in France During the Mid-20th Century
- Graphic Artist Reimagines Children’s Board Games As Superb Horror Movie Posters
- Bums for The Bush: The Cheeky Campaign Helping Aussie Farmers
- Artist Creates Funny Illustrations of The Backstage Of Disney’s Famous Scenes