Russian Illustrator Reimagines Different Coffees As Cats
So you’ve been drinking your coffee wrong this whole time. Russian illustrator Elena Efremova, for example, not only drinks her coffee, she depicts its flavor by drawing cats with it! Purrfection.
“Here are my coffee cats,” Efremova writes on Behance. According to Efremova, “each has its own character, as well as every type of coffee has its own flavour.”
Americano, macchiato, cappuccino cats – they’re all here!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Bird Photographer of the Year 2021
- Vintage Cars, Palms & Backyard Pools in Californian Inspired Paintings by Danny Heller
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings