What Makes Cats Different From Dogs
We all know that cats can be selfish, rude and lazy, whilst dogs are always cheerful, often playful and basically irrepressible. We love them equally for having these unique qualities and providing some well-needed entertainment in our lives.
The artist Bird Born has depicted the differences between cats and dogs in his illustrations. They’re amusing precisely because they’re so accurate!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Funny And Silly Photomanipulations
- “Worst Buy” Instagram Account Shows Hilarious Product Parodies
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Surreal and Meaningful Illustrations by Lisa Aisato
- Pop Stars Get ‘Vaccinated’ In Photo Collages by Eisen Bernardo
- Russian Photographer Captured Wonderful Photos While Visiting The Extraordinary Socotra Island
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- To Change People’s Negative Perceptions Of Rats, Photographer Started Picturing Them In A Nice Way