This Cat Looks Like A Pirate, But That Just Makes His Mom Love Him Even More!
Wesley is a little pirate kitty who has one eye and an adorable scalleywag grin on his face. Every day he waited in the shelter, but people just passed him by until 6 months later he found someone who could see the beauty in this special little guy.
“I met Wesley for the first time a couple of days after he was dropped off (at the shelter). I was in love, but I couldn’t afford him yet and just KNEW he would be adopted in no time,” Wesley’s human told Love Meow. “A lot of people just didn’t think he was very pretty to look at, and he was labeled special needs due to his congestion issues. I took him home and the rest is history.”
Another day of gazing out the window, watching the birds ? and the people ??and wondering why in the heck you people have to honk your horns so much while I'm trying to be all meditative n' stuff ????? #joysoflivingonthetownsquare #snagglepuss #photooftheday #love #catsofinstagram #catstagram #kitties
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The ’80s Hairdos: One of the Sexiest Hairstyles of All Time
- Robot Dogs Are Remarkably Easy To Defeat Thanks To These Weak Spots
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Artist Places Iconic Horror Characters Into Classic Disney’s Mickey Mouse Cartoons
- Designer Lydia Cambron Transforms Brand Logos into Protest Messages
- Futuristic and Retro, Hyundai Transforms First-Generation 1975 Pony with Electric Powertrain
- Graphic Art Between Renaissance And Modernity
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- Spectacular Winning Images of The 2021 World Press Photo Contest
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s