This Cat Looks Like A Pirate, But That Just Makes His Mom Love Him Even More!
Wesley is a little pirate kitty who has one eye and an adorable scalleywag grin on his face. Every day he waited in the shelter, but people just passed him by until 6 months later he found someone who could see the beauty in this special little guy.
“I met Wesley for the first time a couple of days after he was dropped off (at the shelter). I was in love, but I couldn’t afford him yet and just KNEW he would be adopted in no time,” Wesley’s human told Love Meow. “A lot of people just didn’t think he was very pretty to look at, and he was labeled special needs due to his congestion issues. I took him home and the rest is history.”
Another day of gazing out the window, watching the birds ? and the people ??and wondering why in the heck you people have to honk your horns so much while I'm trying to be all meditative n' stuff ????? #joysoflivingonthetownsquare #snagglepuss #photooftheday #love #catsofinstagram #catstagram #kitties
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Minimalistic Illustrations That Tackle Mental Health By “Worry Lines”
- The Story Of The Wind And The Sea: Latvia-Based Vietnamese Artist Perfectly Illustrates Baltic Tales And Legends
- Winter Is Coming, So Please Enjoy This Insane 1980s Book Of Knitted Sweaters
- Beautiful Portraits Of Rare And Endangered Birds That Look Simply Stunning
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Winners Of The 2020 International Landscape Photographer Of The Year Competition Have Been Announced And They’re Mesmerizing
- Black and White Photos Show the ’80s Street Fashion Styles of Young People