This Cat Looks Like A Pirate, But That Just Makes His Mom Love Him Even More!
Wesley is a little pirate kitty who has one eye and an adorable scalleywag grin on his face. Every day he waited in the shelter, but people just passed him by until 6 months later he found someone who could see the beauty in this special little guy.
“I met Wesley for the first time a couple of days after he was dropped off (at the shelter). I was in love, but I couldn’t afford him yet and just KNEW he would be adopted in no time,” Wesley’s human told Love Meow. “A lot of people just didn’t think he was very pretty to look at, and he was labeled special needs due to his congestion issues. I took him home and the rest is history.”
Another day of gazing out the window, watching the birds ? and the people ??and wondering why in the heck you people have to honk your horns so much while I'm trying to be all meditative n' stuff ????? #joysoflivingonthetownsquare #snagglepuss #photooftheday #love #catsofinstagram #catstagram #kitties
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- Playfully Illustrated Surfboards By Jean Jullien
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- “Empty Home”: The Superb Dark, Surreal and Sci-Fi Artworks of Miko del Rosario
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- This Artist Drew These 30 Animals So “Badly”, It Might Be A New Style