This Cat Looks Like A Pirate, But That Just Makes His Mom Love Him Even More!
Wesley is a little pirate kitty who has one eye and an adorable scalleywag grin on his face. Every day he waited in the shelter, but people just passed him by until 6 months later he found someone who could see the beauty in this special little guy.
“I met Wesley for the first time a couple of days after he was dropped off (at the shelter). I was in love, but I couldn’t afford him yet and just KNEW he would be adopted in no time,” Wesley’s human told Love Meow. “A lot of people just didn’t think he was very pretty to look at, and he was labeled special needs due to his congestion issues. I took him home and the rest is history.”
Another day of gazing out the window, watching the birds ? and the people ??and wondering why in the heck you people have to honk your horns so much while I'm trying to be all meditative n' stuff ????? #joysoflivingonthetownsquare #snagglepuss #photooftheday #love #catsofinstagram #catstagram #kitties
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Monsters Have Problems Too
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee