This Cat Looks Like A Pirate, But That Just Makes His Mom Love Him Even More!
Wesley is a little pirate kitty who has one eye and an adorable scalleywag grin on his face. Every day he waited in the shelter, but people just passed him by until 6 months later he found someone who could see the beauty in this special little guy.
“I met Wesley for the first time a couple of days after he was dropped off (at the shelter). I was in love, but I couldn’t afford him yet and just KNEW he would be adopted in no time,” Wesley’s human told Love Meow. “A lot of people just didn’t think he was very pretty to look at, and he was labeled special needs due to his congestion issues. I took him home and the rest is history.”
Another day of gazing out the window, watching the birds ? and the people ??and wondering why in the heck you people have to honk your horns so much while I'm trying to be all meditative n' stuff ????? #joysoflivingonthetownsquare #snagglepuss #photooftheday #love #catsofinstagram #catstagram #kitties
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Stunning Photographs of Ellen O’Neal, The Greatest Woman Freestyle Skateboarder in the 1970s
- Misty Lochs, Magical Woods and Spectacular Lightning Strikes: Feast Your Eyes on The Incredible Winning Shots for The 2020 Landscape Photographer of The Year Awards
- Japanese Photographer Captures Stunningly Gorgeous Photoshoot of Tokyo Station During a Typhoon
- The Scariest Halloween Pumpkins Ever Carved
- Amazing Black and White Photographs Capture Everyday Life in France During the Mid-20th Century
- Bums for The Bush: The Cheeky Campaign Helping Aussie Farmers
- Graphic Artist Reimagines Children’s Board Games As Superb Horror Movie Posters
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers