This Woman Captures Charming Photos Of Her Lovely Giant Teddy Bear
The Instagram account @boonethebear, created by sophomore graphic design majors Spencer Findlay and Mackenzie Schmutz, features a giant teddy bear in locations ranging from Palm Drive to the snowy mountains.
“We adventure a lot,” Schmutz said. “We hike and go anywhere on the weekends. Once we got the bear we decided we would try to figure out a place where we can go adventure, but also somewhere we could bring the bear.”
Findlay originally purchased the bear from Costco as a gift for his girlfriend, Schmutz. He then had the idea of creating an Instagram account when he realized the potential it had, since many were drawn to the bear’s massive size and warm smile.
“I don’t think anyone has not been surprised when they see how big (the bear) is, especially when you see him in person,” she added. “It’s crazy.”
Both Findlay and Schmutz shoot and model for their account, which they say has become a fun activity they enjoy doing together.
“We’re planning to keep it up over the summer and just seeing it grow is so encouraging,” Findlay said. “We have an audience now that enjoys it.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Fabulous Portrait Photos of Celebrities Taken by Patrick Lichfield
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- Spectacular Winning Photos of 2021 Epson International Pano Awards
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Artists Combine Classical Paintings And Halloween Pop Culture
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Goblins Will Get You If You Don’t Watch Out – 1920s Nightmare Fuel