In China, A Giant Panda Statue With Its Own Iron Man Suit
As if pandas weren’t cool enough! In Shenyang, China, local artist Bi Heng has put up a 9-metre high, 7-metre wide panda statue that would give Iron Man a run for his money. Called ‘Iron Panda’, the sculpture features a towering panda wearing a Chinese version of Tony Stark’s famous high-powered suit of armour. Instead of just lounging around acting all cute like other pandas, this one proudly poses in a fighting stance ready to blast enemies with its yin-yang beams.
Heng has also created variants on his “Iron Panda” concept such as this small work featured at the K11 art mall in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. The piece is part of the ‘Art Nova 100’, a collaboration with Art Basel, showcasing the works of 100 emerging Asian artists:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures