Ukrainian Banksy – Street Art By Sharik
He works anonymously, covered under the nickname of “Sharik”. He lives in Simferopol, Autonomous Republic of Crimea in southern Ukraine. Noone sees him, but he does. His graffiti is done in a stencil style and is devoted to a social topics: mass culture, love, politics, power and money. Ukrainian Banksy.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- Brilliant Book Dedications