Delivery Man Creates ‘Grafilthy’ Images in the Dirt on the Side of his White Transit
A white van man is getting his hands dirty to create stunning works of art on the side of his unwashed van.
Rick Minns, also known as Ruddy Muddy, has created pictures including winter landscapes, children playing in the snow and a ship on high seas by scraping away the dirt on the side of his van. The 39-year-old, who works for Norfolk-based floral wholesaler Flowervision, has dubbed his work ‘grafilthy’ and enjoys entertaining onlookers as he goes about his daily work making deliveries to florists.
Credits: The Daily Mail.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Artist Turns Generic Figurines into Ultra-Realistic Sculptures of Anime Characters
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Do You Look Like Your Cat?” A Memory Game: Match The Cats with Their Humans!
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Abandoned As A Baby Due To Albinism, Xueli Grew Up To Become A Vogue Model