Delivery Man Creates ‘Grafilthy’ Images in the Dirt on the Side of his White Transit
A white van man is getting his hands dirty to create stunning works of art on the side of his unwashed van.
Rick Minns, also known as Ruddy Muddy, has created pictures including winter landscapes, children playing in the snow and a ship on high seas by scraping away the dirt on the side of his van. The 39-year-old, who works for Norfolk-based floral wholesaler Flowervision, has dubbed his work ‘grafilthy’ and enjoys entertaining onlookers as he goes about his daily work making deliveries to florists.
Credits: The Daily Mail.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Designer Creates a Unique Table Lighting Based on Brutalist Soviet Architecture and Other Things
- The World of Fairy Tales: Dreamy Illustrations by David Listón
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Bloody Brutal Vintage Crime Scene Photos From The Los Angeles Police Department Archives
- Cool Photos Defined Fashion Styles of Young Women in the 1970s
- Forget Garden Gnomes, Get a Huge Baby Tick Hybrid Instead!
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- This Photographer Perfectly Captures Sand Sculptures Naturally Carved By The Winds