Delivery Man Creates ‘Grafilthy’ Images in the Dirt on the Side of his White Transit
A white van man is getting his hands dirty to create stunning works of art on the side of his unwashed van.
Rick Minns, also known as Ruddy Muddy, has created pictures including winter landscapes, children playing in the snow and a ship on high seas by scraping away the dirt on the side of his van. The 39-year-old, who works for Norfolk-based floral wholesaler Flowervision, has dubbed his work ‘grafilthy’ and enjoys entertaining onlookers as he goes about his daily work making deliveries to florists.
Credits: The Daily Mail.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Cute Illustrations With the Soviet Mood From Anna Desnitskaya
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s
- This Carpet-Covered Lada Is the Most Soviet-Era Car Ever Made
- “Rest in Peace”: The Dark, Nightmarish and Bizarre Drawings by Dima Khramtsov
- Creepy & Crawly Plush Sculptures by Hine Mizushima
- Incredible Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Australia 2021 Photo Contest
- Amazing Photos Capture Street Scenes of New York City in the 1990s
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- The Superb 3D Digital Experimental Artworks by ☽༒༓N3XTgE№BR0K3R༓༒☾
- French Street Artist Paints 3D Creature Graffiti And It’s Not For The Faint Of Heart