Delivery Man Creates ‘Grafilthy’ Images in the Dirt on the Side of his White Transit
A white van man is getting his hands dirty to create stunning works of art on the side of his unwashed van.
Rick Minns, also known as Ruddy Muddy, has created pictures including winter landscapes, children playing in the snow and a ship on high seas by scraping away the dirt on the side of his van. The 39-year-old, who works for Norfolk-based floral wholesaler Flowervision, has dubbed his work ‘grafilthy’ and enjoys entertaining onlookers as he goes about his daily work making deliveries to florists.
Credits: The Daily Mail.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Artist Makes Witty And Quirky Inanimate Object Illustrations That Are Oddly Relatable
- Spectacular Winning Images Of 2021 Black & White MonoVisions Photography Awards
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- This UFO Raincoat Is So Much Better Solution Than an Umbrella!