Unicorn Being A Jerk
Mystical, gentle, magical . . . as if. You’ve obviously neverseen a unicorn in his natural habitat—those guys are jerks. CartoonistC. W. Moss reveals the less-than-wonderful side of the world’s most wondrouscreature in his hilarious series of single panel comics, UnicornBeing A Jerk.
Take a gander at what these fantastical creaturesare really like, in comics like “Unicorn Being a Stalker,” “UnicornTrying to Peek at Breast-feeding Woman’s Nipple,” “Unicorn Denying theHolocaust,” and more. Readers of Moss’s online strip will love thesignificantly expanded book, which features what Moss describes as “a wholebunch of new illustrations,” in a collection perfect for fans of The Book ofBunny Suicides, Cyanide & Happiness, Penny Arcade and TheTruth about Chuck Norris.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- When Your Cat Meows, And You Meow Back…
- Really Triggering Floor Designs That Will Annoy The Perfectionist In You
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- How-To Survive A Deadly Global Virus: Visual Guide Wth A Style & Twist
- Bizarre Vintage Photos Of Steam Engines After A Boiler Explosion From The Late 19th And Early 20th Centuries
- The Isolator: This Insane Anti-Distraction Helmet From 1925 Would Fit Into Any Modern Open Office
- Adorable Moment Baby Bear Cubs Grasp Paws and Dance Joyfully in a Circle
- The Last Day For Tomorrow Future: Absolutely Amazing Digital Artworks Of Bryn Jones
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers