Stunning Glass Sculptures By K. William LeQuier
Bill LeQuier has evolved from a traditional studio glass blower to a sculptor of unique glass art. His style and form have changed several times over the years; yet there is an underlying continuity in his focus and development process that puts his current work in context with his work of years past.
“My experimentation with varying depths of carving combined with different resist materials yielded unexpected and exciting results and gave me new directions to explore.” – says Bill.
Inspired by the diversity in form and color of undersea creatures, many of these works were reminiscent of sea urchins, sponges, anemones and their environments.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Reveals What Fonts Were Used To Design Famous Logos
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of Legendary Soviet Female Snipers From WWII, Including One Dubbed ‘Lady Death’ Who Killed 309 Nazis
- Photographer Captures The Best (Worst?) Mullets From MulletFest 2020
- The Supertrain Of 1979 Will Blow Your Mind
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Thai Woman Cosplays As Zombie To Sell Dead People’s Clothes Online
- These Marine-Themed Cakes Are The Coolest Treats We’ve Seen In A While
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- What’s Wrong With Today’s Society Captured In Though-Provoking Illustrations By Al Margen
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers