Would You Ride Your Bike More Often If It Looked Like A Horse?
Would you ride your bike more often if it looked like a horse? That’s the idea behind “Horsey”, a set of wooden accessories you can attach to your bicycle to make it look like a pet horse, and therefore encourage people to bike more often instead of driving.
Designed by Eungi Kim, the novel idea was one of the shortlisted entries in Designboom‘s Seoul Cycle Design Competition in 2010.
“I wanted to give a special look to bicycles so that people would care about cycling not only as transportation but also as a lovely pet,” said Kim of her design.
We’re not quite sure that people would ride their bikes more if they were “horseyed” out, but it sure would attract attention to your wheels in the streets!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Truthful Images That Show Why Holocaust Memorial Selfies Are So Disrespectful
- Spectacular Winning Photos from The Weather Photographer of the Year 2020 Awards
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- This Dreadful Emptiness: Dark And Depressive Illustrations By Aron Wiesenfeld
- Christine Rai’s Comics Prove You Actually Can Make Art From Bad Tan Lines & Microaggressions
- The Scariest Halloween Pumpkins Ever Carved
- What’s Up With The Creepy Apocalyptic Paintings In Denver International Airport?
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- 32 UK Towns With Hilarious Names That Actually Exist
- Photographer Uses Creative Tricks To Take Amazing Pictures