Would You Ride Your Bike More Often If It Looked Like A Horse?
Would you ride your bike more often if it looked like a horse? That’s the idea behind “Horsey”, a set of wooden accessories you can attach to your bicycle to make it look like a pet horse, and therefore encourage people to bike more often instead of driving.
Designed by Eungi Kim, the novel idea was one of the shortlisted entries in Designboom‘s Seoul Cycle Design Competition in 2010.
“I wanted to give a special look to bicycles so that people would care about cycling not only as transportation but also as a lovely pet,” said Kim of her design.
We’re not quite sure that people would ride their bikes more if they were “horseyed” out, but it sure would attract attention to your wheels in the streets!
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- Beautiful Underwater NSFW Photos That Redefine Women’s Beach Stereotypes
- Comedian Creates Hilarious Fake Signs, Places Them All Around Los Angeles
- Glamour And Art Nude Photography By The Belarusian Photographer Juri Sergeyev
- NSFW “French Postcards” That Will Show You How People Got Nudes Way Before The Internet
- Photographer Robert Ogilvie Perfectly Captures The Heart And Soul Of San Francisco
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Hawaii-Based Photographer And A Former Marine Makes Stunning Underwater NSFW Pictures
- Creepy And Dark Photography Of Nona Limmen, Covered With Goth, Fantasy And Metamorphosis
- “New York, By The Way”: Urban Pastel Color Photography By Ludwig Favre
- A Towering Wooden Sculpture By Daniel Popper Welcomes Beachgoers In Tulum
- Amazing Black and White Photographs Capture Scenes From Venice Beach In The 1970s And ’80s
- French Photograher Captured Stunning Pictures Of Post-Soviet Holiday Camp In Artek, Crimea
- Photographer Captures Minimal Architecture Photos Sprinkled With Tiny Humans
- The Photographer That Is Constantly Silenced And Censored By Instagram
- Meet The Playboy Bunnies Of The 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia