Would You Ride Your Bike More Often If It Looked Like A Horse?
Would you ride your bike more often if it looked like a horse? That’s the idea behind “Horsey”, a set of wooden accessories you can attach to your bicycle to make it look like a pet horse, and therefore encourage people to bike more often instead of driving.
Designed by Eungi Kim, the novel idea was one of the shortlisted entries in Designboom‘s Seoul Cycle Design Competition in 2010.
“I wanted to give a special look to bicycles so that people would care about cycling not only as transportation but also as a lovely pet,” said Kim of her design.
We’re not quite sure that people would ride their bikes more if they were “horseyed” out, but it sure would attract attention to your wheels in the streets!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Vintage Photos That Show How Life Before AutoCAD Looked Like
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- The Worst Book Covers On Amazon
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- Photographer Anthimos Ntagkas Captures Mystically Unexpected Street Pictures
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Badass Women Riding Their Choppers
- Couple Recreates “Alien” Birth Scene For Maternity Photo Shoot
- Simple Yet Funny Drawings By Gabriel Sancho
- Shanghai Studio Creates Posters To Help Fight Against Coronavirus, Inspired By Vintage Chinese Public Health Notices
- The Story Of The Wind And The Sea: Latvia-Based Vietnamese Artist Perfectly Illustrates Baltic Tales And Legends