Would You Ride Your Bike More Often If It Looked Like A Horse?
Would you ride your bike more often if it looked like a horse? That’s the idea behind “Horsey”, a set of wooden accessories you can attach to your bicycle to make it look like a pet horse, and therefore encourage people to bike more often instead of driving.
Designed by Eungi Kim, the novel idea was one of the shortlisted entries in Designboom‘s Seoul Cycle Design Competition in 2010.
“I wanted to give a special look to bicycles so that people would care about cycling not only as transportation but also as a lovely pet,” said Kim of her design.
We’re not quite sure that people would ride their bikes more if they were “horseyed” out, but it sure would attract attention to your wheels in the streets!
- Serbian Photographer Exposes Stunning Photos Of Daily Life In Moscow, Russia You’ve Never Seen Before
- Stefan Koidl Continues To Create Spooky Illustrations, And You Shouldn’t Click If You’re Easily Frightened
- Couple Recreates “Alien” Birth Scene For Maternity Photo Shoot
- Someone In Colorado Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- Natalia Fabia Paints Seductive And Sparkling Women
- Albania’s Graveyard Of Soviet-Era MiGs
- Spectacular Detailed Pixel Art Illustrations By Octavi Navarro
- 2018 Has Been Scary: We’ve Got The Posters To Prove It
- Meet The Arist Filling Potholes With Mosaics Of NYC Vermin