Would You Ride Your Bike More Often If It Looked Like A Horse?
Would you ride your bike more often if it looked like a horse? That’s the idea behind “Horsey”, a set of wooden accessories you can attach to your bicycle to make it look like a pet horse, and therefore encourage people to bike more often instead of driving.
Designed by Eungi Kim, the novel idea was one of the shortlisted entries in Designboom‘s Seoul Cycle Design Competition in 2010.
“I wanted to give a special look to bicycles so that people would care about cycling not only as transportation but also as a lovely pet,” said Kim of her design.
We’re not quite sure that people would ride their bikes more if they were “horseyed” out, but it sure would attract attention to your wheels in the streets!
- Gorgeous NSFW Female Portraits By The Russian Photographer Marat Safin
- “Dreams Of Sensuality”: Beautiful Art Nude Photography By Dani Fehr
- Gorgeous Female Portraits By The Miami Beach Photographer Mark Del Mar
- “Postcards From Google Earth”: This Artist Finds Strange Beauty in Google’s Apocalyptic Glitches
- Stunning Socialist-Era Architecture: The Brutalism Of Zagreb, Croatia
- How People With Bad Eyesight See The World When They Take Off Their Glasses
- Breathtaking Photos Of Australian Drought From Above
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Artist Maimouna Guerresi Photographs ‘Aisha In Wonderland’
- Wax Sculpture Of Sleeping Woman Doubles As Candle
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- Marvelous NSFW Female Portrait Photography By Darren Ankenman
- Stroyboard Artist Marty Cooper Inserts Cartoons Into Real-World Situations
- Turkish Artist Abdullah Evindar Creates Fantastic Surreal Silhouette Photo Collages
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy