Would You Ride Your Bike More Often If It Looked Like A Horse?
Would you ride your bike more often if it looked like a horse? That’s the idea behind “Horsey”, a set of wooden accessories you can attach to your bicycle to make it look like a pet horse, and therefore encourage people to bike more often instead of driving.
Designed by Eungi Kim, the novel idea was one of the shortlisted entries in Designboom‘s Seoul Cycle Design Competition in 2010.
“I wanted to give a special look to bicycles so that people would care about cycling not only as transportation but also as a lovely pet,” said Kim of her design.
We’re not quite sure that people would ride their bikes more if they were “horseyed” out, but it sure would attract attention to your wheels in the streets!
- Man Spends $4,000 On Giant Statue To Give Town The Middle Finger – It’s Art, Officials Say
- Beautiful Feminine Photo Portraits By The Russian Fashion Photographer Svetlana Belyaeva
- Surreal Photos Of Abandoned Houses In The Arctic By Norwegian Photographer Britt Marie Bye
- Gorgeous Beauty And Lifestyle Female Portraits By Nathan Lobato
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- People Getting Stabbed In Medieval Art Who Just Don’t Give A Damn
- This Make-up Artist Transforms Herself Into Dark Characters
- Hilarious Prank Gift Packages To Surprise Your Friends This Christmas
- Meet Deb: She Creates The Ugliest Christmas Sweaters Ever
- 1955 Ford “Beatnik” Bubbletop: This Bubble-Roofed Custom Ford Is Strange And Wonderful!