This Sculptural Shelter Is A Place To Enjoy Quiet And Restful Contemplation
The London-based design studio of Giles Miller, focuses on innovative surfaces, material and sculptural works, and their latest design is named ‘Perspectives’, their first permanent sculptural architecture installation that’s an organic pavilion covered with Cedar shingles. Commission by Surrey Hills Arts and the Mittal Foundation, the installation is located along a scenic route on the Hills of Surrey, south of London. The installation was created as a place to enjoy quiet and restful contemplation, with the shingles providing shelter from the elements, and inside there are benches to enjoy the view.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result