The Obama Wedding Photos Will Remind You Of Better Times
Though their 24th wedding anniversary was a month ago, we defy anyone to look at these wedding photos of the Obamas and not feel a little twinge. Barack and Michelle married at Trinity United Church in Chicago on October 3, 1992.
On their wedding day, Barack wore the standard black tuxedo and the optimism of youth. He mostly looks the same, but the years in office have told a little. Heavy is the head that wears the crown, that sort of thing.
Michelle wore a floral cold-shoulder gown and a ’90s-style giant veil, but she more or less looks as she does now.
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) October 3, 2016
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021