The Obama Wedding Photos Will Remind You Of Better Times
Though their 24th wedding anniversary was a month ago, we defy anyone to look at these wedding photos of the Obamas and not feel a little twinge. Barack and Michelle married at Trinity United Church in Chicago on October 3, 1992.
On their wedding day, Barack wore the standard black tuxedo and the optimism of youth. He mostly looks the same, but the years in office have told a little. Heavy is the head that wears the crown, that sort of thing.
Michelle wore a floral cold-shoulder gown and a ’90s-style giant veil, but she more or less looks as she does now.
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) October 3, 2016
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An East Dallas Home’s Halloween Decorations Prompt Multiple Police Visits
- The Photographer Took Dark and Gloomy Photos of A Small Russian City Covered with Morning Fog
- Taiwanese Shop Owner Installed A Glass Ceiling For His Cats And Now They Won’t Stop Staring At Him
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Adorable Photos Of A Young Austrian Boy Enjoys A Special Friendship With Shy Marmots
- Beautiful Bizarre: Weird and Wonderful Post-Mortem Fairy Tales by Mothmeister
- Graphic Artist Turns One-Star Reviews Of National Parks Into Great Posters
- Tiny, Super Minimalist Tattoos That Are Subtle But Striking
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson