The Obama Wedding Photos Will Remind You Of Better Times
Though their 24th wedding anniversary was a month ago, we defy anyone to look at these wedding photos of the Obamas and not feel a little twinge. Barack and Michelle married at Trinity United Church in Chicago on October 3, 1992.
On their wedding day, Barack wore the standard black tuxedo and the optimism of youth. He mostly looks the same, but the years in office have told a little. Heavy is the head that wears the crown, that sort of thing.
Michelle wore a floral cold-shoulder gown and a ’90s-style giant veil, but she more or less looks as she does now.
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) October 3, 2016
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- “Ulm Nest”: Sleep Capsules Are Designed to Protect Ulm Homeless People from Freezing to Death
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Before the Photoshop Era, Here Are What Manipulated Photos Looked Like in the Early 20th Century
- Hilariously Bad Celebrity Portraits by Twitter Picasso
- 12 Tricks To Appear Smart In Emails
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- GCDS 2021 Calendar Viva L’Italia by Nadia Lee Cohen
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today