The Obama Wedding Photos Will Remind You Of Better Times
Though their 24th wedding anniversary was a month ago, we defy anyone to look at these wedding photos of the Obamas and not feel a little twinge. Barack and Michelle married at Trinity United Church in Chicago on October 3, 1992.
On their wedding day, Barack wore the standard black tuxedo and the optimism of youth. He mostly looks the same, but the years in office have told a little. Heavy is the head that wears the crown, that sort of thing.
Michelle wore a floral cold-shoulder gown and a ’90s-style giant veil, but she more or less looks as she does now.
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) October 3, 2016
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Finally, Satan Has an Instagram Account, And It’s Funny as Hell
- Uninspirational Posters For People Who Hate Inspirational Posters
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Gaze Into the Eyes of Animals Through Stunning Macro Shots
- Before Smartphones And Computers Kids Had Real Fun
- Pantone Just Released A Period-Colored Paint and It’s Called “Period” Red
- Stunning Artistic, Portrait and Surreal Photography by Man Ray in the 1920s and ’30s
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- This Monastery Adopted A Stray Dog, Now He Enjoys His Life As A Monk
- 1,800 South Park Cut-Outs Spread Across Five Sections at Broncos Game During the COVID-19 Pandemic