The Obama Wedding Photos Will Remind You Of Better Times
Though their 24th wedding anniversary was a month ago, we defy anyone to look at these wedding photos of the Obamas and not feel a little twinge. Barack and Michelle married at Trinity United Church in Chicago on October 3, 1992.
On their wedding day, Barack wore the standard black tuxedo and the optimism of youth. He mostly looks the same, but the years in office have told a little. Heavy is the head that wears the crown, that sort of thing.
Michelle wore a floral cold-shoulder gown and a ’90s-style giant veil, but she more or less looks as she does now.
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) October 3, 2016
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The ’80s Hairdos: One of the Sexiest Hairstyles of All Time
- Robot Dogs Are Remarkably Easy To Defeat Thanks To These Weak Spots
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Artist Places Iconic Horror Characters Into Classic Disney’s Mickey Mouse Cartoons
- Graphic Art Between Renaissance And Modernity
- Designer Lydia Cambron Transforms Brand Logos into Protest Messages
- Futuristic and Retro, Hyundai Transforms First-Generation 1975 Pony with Electric Powertrain
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Images of The 2021 World Press Photo Contest