This ‘SWAT’ Cat Has A Better Apartment Than Most People
A stray calico cat is the unofficial mascot of the Boston Police Department’s SWAT team. The members of the team have tried to convince her to come indoors, but she just won’t do it because she’s set in her ways. Instead they built her an awesome apartment that most people would be jealous of.
Officer Jamie Pietroski, a 15-year veteran of the Boston Police Department, stayed late after work for several nights painstakingly preparing Swat Cat’s new home.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Finally, Satan Has an Instagram Account, And It’s Funny as Hell
- Uninspirational Posters For People Who Hate Inspirational Posters
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Pantone Just Released A Period-Colored Paint and It’s Called “Period” Red
- Stunning Artistic, Portrait and Surreal Photography by Man Ray in the 1920s and ’30s
- Gaze Into the Eyes of Animals Through Stunning Macro Shots
- Before Smartphones And Computers Kids Had Real Fun
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- This Monastery Adopted A Stray Dog, Now He Enjoys His Life As A Monk
- 1,800 South Park Cut-Outs Spread Across Five Sections at Broncos Game During the COVID-19 Pandemic