22 Rare Photos You’ll Never See In Textbooks
For many people, history is just a boring subject they had to study at school, with its dozens of dates and dry theories. We decided to correct this impression and put together a selection of 22 historical photographs that say more than words could ever express.
John F. Kennedy Jr. in the presidential plane, 1963.
Freddie Mercury with his mother, 1947.
The execution of a communist, Germany, 1919.
Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd during a break on the set of Ghostbusters, 1984.
Sean Connery signs a coconut for a Jamaican child during the filming of Dr. No, 1962.
The first gay pride parade in Philadelphia, June 1972.
Soldiers of the Hermann Göring Division with a lost trophy, 1944.
The future Queen Elizabeth II, June 1940.
Soviet female snipers of the 3rd Shock Army, 1st Belorussian Front. They shot 775 German soldiers.
Elvis Presley and Johnny Cash in Memphis, 1957.
The Twin Towers on a morning in New York, a year before construction was completed, 1972.
Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali, New York, 1963.
Soviet aircraft engineers A.N. Tupolev and S.V. Ilyushin.
Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Warren G. Harding (the 29th President of the US), and Harvey Samuel Firestone (the founder of Firestone Tire and Rubber Co.) vacationing together.
Scottish soldiers, 1916.
Japanese soldiers bathe during the Russo-Japanese War, 1904.
A half-naked FBI agent brings $1 million to some airplane hijackers in 1972. In due course, one of them — George Wright — successfully evaded the authorities for more than 40 years.
The Smallest Shop In London Circa 1900.
all that is interesting
The Civil War in the Republic of Biafra, Nigeria, 1968.
Nagasaki before and after the explosion of an atomic bomb, 1945.
A dove sits on the shoulder of Fidel Castro as he gives a speech, January 8th, 1959.
- Jaw-dropping Aerial Photography By Leah Kennedy
- Love Me Tender… or Else!
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- “Toy Stories”: Gabriele Galimberti Captures Portraits Of Children And Their Toys Around The World
- Photographer Antti Viitala Stunningly Captured Drone Shots Of The Surfers On South African Beach
- This Hotel In The Arctic Circle Will Be Unlike Any Other
- 2019 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here
- Uncanny Resemblances Between Classic Dog Breeds And Humans Captured By Gerrard Gethings
- “A Journey Guided By The Elements:” Surrealistic Reality In Photographs By Benjamin Everett
- “Failed Memories”: The Superb Glitchy Digital Art Of David Szauder