22 Rare Photos You’ll Never See In Textbooks
For many people, history is just a boring subject they had to study at school, with its dozens of dates and dry theories. We decided to correct this impression and put together a selection of 22 historical photographs that say more than words could ever express.
John F. Kennedy Jr. in the presidential plane, 1963.
Freddie Mercury with his mother, 1947.
The execution of a communist, Germany, 1919.
Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd during a break on the set of Ghostbusters, 1984.
Sean Connery signs a coconut for a Jamaican child during the filming of Dr. No, 1962.
The first gay pride parade in Philadelphia, June 1972.
Soldiers of the Hermann Göring Division with a lost trophy, 1944.
The future Queen Elizabeth II, June 1940.
Soviet female snipers of the 3rd Shock Army, 1st Belorussian Front. They shot 775 German soldiers.
Elvis Presley and Johnny Cash in Memphis, 1957.
The Twin Towers on a morning in New York, a year before construction was completed, 1972.
Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali, New York, 1963.
Soviet aircraft engineers A.N. Tupolev and S.V. Ilyushin.
Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Warren G. Harding (the 29th President of the US), and Harvey Samuel Firestone (the founder of Firestone Tire and Rubber Co.) vacationing together.
Scottish soldiers, 1916.
Japanese soldiers bathe during the Russo-Japanese War, 1904.
A half-naked FBI agent brings $1 million to some airplane hijackers in 1972. In due course, one of them — George Wright — successfully evaded the authorities for more than 40 years.
The Smallest Shop In London Circa 1900.
all that is interesting
The Civil War in the Republic of Biafra, Nigeria, 1968.
Nagasaki before and after the explosion of an atomic bomb, 1945.
A dove sits on the shoulder of Fidel Castro as he gives a speech, January 8th, 1959.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- Someone Optimized Famous Logos To Use Less Ink And Be More Environmentally Friendly
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Strategically Covered Nudity In Vintage Movie Posters, Book And Magazine Covers
- “Wilhelm Brasse’ Mugshots”: Photographer Took Up To 50,000 Chilling Photos In Auschwitz For The Nazis During World War II
- Burning Man 2017: Stunning Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- Beautiful ‘Then And Now’ Pictures Of Women From London’s ’80s Subcultures
- Stunning Photographs Reveal The Realities Of New Brighton, A Working Class Seaside Resort In Northern England, During The 1980s
- Artist Tom Galle Makes Weapons Out Of Corporate Logos
- Filipino Man Turns Old Flip Flops Into Action Figures, And The Result Is Quite Impressive
- 12-Year-Old Boy Creates Creepy Sculptures Using Found Materials, And They’re Surprisingly Awesome
- Photographer Zachariah Epperson Captures The Magical World Of Ballet And Dancers
- Breathtaking Aerial Ocean Photographs By Seth Willingham
- “The Uncomfortable”: Designer Create A Series Of Inconvenient Household Items
- “Maggie Out”: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- “Of God, Blood And Winds”: Decadence Digital Artwork By Bastien Lecouffe Deharme
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- “Peace, Love, Music And Mud”: LIFE At Woodstock In 1969
- “American Bedroom”: People Of All Walks Of Life And From All Corners Of The USA In Their Bedrooms
- This Bulbous Rain Barrel Design Makes It Easy To Collect Rainwater
- “From Up To North”: Stunning Dark Artworks By Joakim Ericsson
- These Tarantulas’ Spide Paws Are So Cute, They Will Make You Squeal
- Synchronistic Images Captured In Soviet Era Swimming Pools By Photographer Maria Svarbova