22 Rare Photos You’ll Never See In Textbooks
For many people, history is just a boring subject they had to study at school, with its dozens of dates and dry theories. We decided to correct this impression and put together a selection of 22 historical photographs that say more than words could ever express.
John F. Kennedy Jr. in the presidential plane, 1963.
Freddie Mercury with his mother, 1947.
The execution of a communist, Germany, 1919.
Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd during a break on the set of Ghostbusters, 1984.
Sean Connery signs a coconut for a Jamaican child during the filming of Dr. No, 1962.
The first gay pride parade in Philadelphia, June 1972.
Soldiers of the Hermann Göring Division with a lost trophy, 1944.
The future Queen Elizabeth II, June 1940.
Soviet female snipers of the 3rd Shock Army, 1st Belorussian Front. They shot 775 German soldiers.
Elvis Presley and Johnny Cash in Memphis, 1957.
The Twin Towers on a morning in New York, a year before construction was completed, 1972.
Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali, New York, 1963.
Soviet aircraft engineers A.N. Tupolev and S.V. Ilyushin.
Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Warren G. Harding (the 29th President of the US), and Harvey Samuel Firestone (the founder of Firestone Tire and Rubber Co.) vacationing together.
Scottish soldiers, 1916.
Japanese soldiers bathe during the Russo-Japanese War, 1904.
A half-naked FBI agent brings $1 million to some airplane hijackers in 1972. In due course, one of them — George Wright — successfully evaded the authorities for more than 40 years.
The Smallest Shop In London Circa 1900.
all that is interesting
The Civil War in the Republic of Biafra, Nigeria, 1968.
Nagasaki before and after the explosion of an atomic bomb, 1945.
A dove sits on the shoulder of Fidel Castro as he gives a speech, January 8th, 1959.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- The Apocalypse Of Pop Culture By Filip Hodas
- Is It A Billboard? No, It’s A Building!