22 Rare Photos You’ll Never See In Textbooks
For many people, history is just a boring subject they had to study at school, with its dozens of dates and dry theories. We decided to correct this impression and put together a selection of 22 historical photographs that say more than words could ever express.
John F. Kennedy Jr. in the presidential plane, 1963.
Freddie Mercury with his mother, 1947.
The execution of a communist, Germany, 1919.
Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd during a break on the set of Ghostbusters, 1984.
Sean Connery signs a coconut for a Jamaican child during the filming of Dr. No, 1962.
The first gay pride parade in Philadelphia, June 1972.
Soldiers of the Hermann Göring Division with a lost trophy, 1944.
The future Queen Elizabeth II, June 1940.
Soviet female snipers of the 3rd Shock Army, 1st Belorussian Front. They shot 775 German soldiers.
Elvis Presley and Johnny Cash in Memphis, 1957.
The Twin Towers on a morning in New York, a year before construction was completed, 1972.
Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali, New York, 1963.
Soviet aircraft engineers A.N. Tupolev and S.V. Ilyushin.
Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Warren G. Harding (the 29th President of the US), and Harvey Samuel Firestone (the founder of Firestone Tire and Rubber Co.) vacationing together.
Scottish soldiers, 1916.
Japanese soldiers bathe during the Russo-Japanese War, 1904.
A half-naked FBI agent brings $1 million to some airplane hijackers in 1972. In due course, one of them — George Wright — successfully evaded the authorities for more than 40 years.
The Smallest Shop In London Circa 1900.
all that is interesting
The Civil War in the Republic of Biafra, Nigeria, 1968.
Nagasaki before and after the explosion of an atomic bomb, 1945.
A dove sits on the shoulder of Fidel Castro as he gives a speech, January 8th, 1959.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Before The Great Clean-Up Began, Here Is Another Side Of New York In The 1970s That You May Never Know
- Meet Stephanie Sarley, The Artist Redefining NSFW “Food Porn” On Instagram
- Famous People And World Leaders Reimagined As Hipsters By Amit Shimoni
- Burning Man 2017: Stunning Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Netflix Is Making Stranger Things Versions Of Classic ’80s Movie Posters, And They’re Amazing
- “Eye In The Sky”: Breathtaking Digital Paintings Of Skies By Alexander Rommel
- This Dadbag Was Made For People Who Want A Dad Bod Without Eating Junk Food
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- You May Chill In This Sunken 200 Year-Old Swedish Cabin Hidden Deep In A Forest
- South Korean Allustrator Soo Min Kim Creates Stunning Drawings On Starbucks Cups
- A Minimal, Multi-Colored Keyboard That Would Brighten Up Your Work Day
- Synchronistic Images Captured In Soviet Era Swimming Pools By Photographer Maria Svarbova
- Pregnant Woman Poses With 20,000 Live Bees For Crazy Maternity Photoshoot
- The Tree Of Languages Illustrated In A Big, Beautiful Infographic
- Artist Tom Galle Makes Weapons Out Of Corporate Logos
- “American Bedroom”: People Of All Walks Of Life And From All Corners Of The USA In Their Bedrooms
- Surreal Book And Lamp Installations By Rune Guneriussen Illuminate Norway’s Forests
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- 2017 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Publishes First Round Of Beautiful Entries
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- “Maggie Out”: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2017 Finalists
- Spectacular Winners Of The Insight Astronomy Photographer Of The Year 2017