22 Rare Photos You’ll Never See In Textbooks
For many people, history is just a boring subject they had to study at school, with its dozens of dates and dry theories. We decided to correct this impression and put together a selection of 22 historical photographs that say more than words could ever express.
John F. Kennedy Jr. in the presidential plane, 1963.
Freddie Mercury with his mother, 1947.
The execution of a communist, Germany, 1919.
Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd during a break on the set of Ghostbusters, 1984.
Sean Connery signs a coconut for a Jamaican child during the filming of Dr. No, 1962.
The first gay pride parade in Philadelphia, June 1972.
Soldiers of the Hermann Göring Division with a lost trophy, 1944.
The future Queen Elizabeth II, June 1940.
Soviet female snipers of the 3rd Shock Army, 1st Belorussian Front. They shot 775 German soldiers.
Elvis Presley and Johnny Cash in Memphis, 1957.
The Twin Towers on a morning in New York, a year before construction was completed, 1972.
Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali, New York, 1963.
Soviet aircraft engineers A.N. Tupolev and S.V. Ilyushin.
Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Warren G. Harding (the 29th President of the US), and Harvey Samuel Firestone (the founder of Firestone Tire and Rubber Co.) vacationing together.
Scottish soldiers, 1916.
Japanese soldiers bathe during the Russo-Japanese War, 1904.
A half-naked FBI agent brings $1 million to some airplane hijackers in 1972. In due course, one of them — George Wright — successfully evaded the authorities for more than 40 years.
The Smallest Shop In London Circa 1900.
all that is interesting
The Civil War in the Republic of Biafra, Nigeria, 1968.
Nagasaki before and after the explosion of an atomic bomb, 1945.
A dove sits on the shoulder of Fidel Castro as he gives a speech, January 8th, 1959.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- ‘80s Pop Culture Icons as McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Creates Brilliant Comics For People Who Like Dark Humor
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Low Resolution Pets Behind Pixelated Glass Doors
- An Incredibly Effective Way To Develop Your Child’s Math Skills With LEGO Blocks