Heartwarming Photos Highlight Adventurous Bond Between Pups and Humans
Dogs are known for their loyalty, so it should come as no surprise that man’s best friend makes for a fantastic camping companion. Whether they’re snuggling in a tent, trekking across a rocky terrain, or just taking in the sights, pups enjoy these adventures just as much as their humans.
To illustrate this, the Camping with Dogs Instagram features hundreds of posts that show canines thriving in the great outdoors.
Just as humans have their own styles of camping, so do the dogs. Some are the more adventurous type, hiking steep trails while carrying their own packs.
Others seem to prefer the “glamping” approach to camping, and they travel strapped to their owner’s back while taking in the scenery. But however these pups like to camp, one heartwarming thing is clear: the experience only strengthens the bond between them and their human.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Incredible Photos of New York City’s Subway in 1980
- Classical Damn: The Funniest Classical Art Memes Shared Online
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- Unicorns Are Jerks: Coloring and Activity Book by Theo Nicole
- Girl’s Dreams and Robots: Illustrations by Eri Cruz
- “I Want More Squirrels in Gwent”: Fantasy Illustrations by Anna Podedworna
- Photographer Captured Fascinating Photographs that She Found on Old Tombstones in Italian Cemeteries
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103