Heartwarming Photos Highlight Adventurous Bond Between Pups and Humans
Dogs are known for their loyalty, so it should come as no surprise that man’s best friend makes for a fantastic camping companion. Whether they’re snuggling in a tent, trekking across a rocky terrain, or just taking in the sights, pups enjoy these adventures just as much as their humans.
To illustrate this, the Camping with Dogs Instagram features hundreds of posts that show canines thriving in the great outdoors.
Just as humans have their own styles of camping, so do the dogs. Some are the more adventurous type, hiking steep trails while carrying their own packs.
Others seem to prefer the “glamping” approach to camping, and they travel strapped to their owner’s back while taking in the scenery. But however these pups like to camp, one heartwarming thing is clear: the experience only strengthens the bond between them and their human.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Space Colony Art from the 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes
- “Suburbia”: The Melancholic and Mythological Artworks by Carlos Barahona Possollo
- Artist Illustrates The Sad Reality Of Animal Cruelty And Shows How Factory Farming Harms Our Planet